Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 10:14:25 pm

Author Topic: ss estimate ?  (Read 1355 times)  Share 

somethingeevee

• Adventurer
  • Respect: +2
ss estimate ?
« on: July 26, 2021, 09:49:51 pm »
Hi Everyone!
I failed my methods sacs for unit 3, what scores will I need to get for unit 4 and the exams to get a decent study score.. maybe over 30?

Samueliscool223

• Forum Regular
  • jjjjj
  • Respect: -5
Re: ss estimate ?
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2021, 11:05:48 am »
you'll probably need an average of ~65 percent assuming you have a cohort of moderate strength and assuming the SAC was medium difficulty. so youd need to get 80 percent on your next two SACs (assuming you do 3 throughout the year and that was your first SAC). if it was a hard SAC and your classmates flunked it as well you'll be fine probably, and if it was an easy SAC you may be screwed, because its not the score itself that matters, but rather your relative performance (ranking)

Gokart#5

• Trailblazer
  • Respect: 0
Re: ss estimate ?
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2021, 08:06:26 pm »
+1
All depends on your ranking in your class, and how good the kids in your class are.

If you know that your school usually has say 15 kids getting 30+, and you can get in that top 15 for your current year, or around that, I would say you have a very good chance.

Your SAC sounds like it did not help, but if you go really well in the rest of them, and especially the exam since it is the most important thing, you could definitely do it.

Now you just got to ask yourself, are you going to put in the work?