Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 18, 2024, 10:00:16 pm

Author Topic: Is there a way I can get a good Study Score with bad 1st semester SAC scores?  (Read 1774 times)  Share 

blac7

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
Hi, I am doing Unit 3 and 4 Biology and was just wondering if there is any way I can get a good study score (30+)
« Last Edit: June 21, 2021, 07:29:26 pm by blac7 »

Sine

• Werewolf
  • National Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Respect: +2103
Hi, I am doing Unit 3 and 4 Biology and was just wondering if I can get a good study score (30+) based of this average sac score.
Unit 1 I averaged 45% (E+) - which is around 60th rank in the school

Are those scores from unit 1 or unit 3?

blac7

• Fresh Poster
Are those scores from unit 1 or unit 3?

My bad, Yes it's from Unit 3

caffinatedloz

• VIC MVP - 2019
  • Part of the furniture
  • Respect: +856
I'm not too savvy about all of the technical stuff, but anecdotally, I'd tell you I saw it happen last year.

A good mate of mine failed her unit three sacs, (and one of her unit four sacs). We were a cohort of about sixty as well and she was definitely sitting in the bottom two or three. She picked things up a bit before the exam, and thanks to last year's very straightforward one she came away with "a good score" (30). I'm sure it helps that on the whole, our cohort did quite well, there was a 50 and 15% got 40+ study scores.

You still have all of unit four to improve your ranking, and the exam is a large part of it as well! It's very early in the year to give up!

blac7

• Fresh Poster
I'm not too savvy about all of the technical stuff, but anecdotally, I'd tell you I saw it happen last year.

A good mate of mine failed her unit three sacs, (and one of her unit four sacs). We were a cohort of about sixty as well and she was definitely sitting in the bottom two or three. She picked things up a bit before the exam, and thanks to last year's very straightforward one she came away with "a good score" (30). I'm sure it helps that on the whole, our cohort did quite well, there was a 50 and 15% got 40+ study scores.

You still have all of unit four to improve your ranking, and the exam is a large part of it as well! It's very early in the year to give up!

Thankyou
« Last Edit: June 21, 2021, 07:29:13 pm by blac7 »