Login | Register
Enrol now for our new online tutoring program. Learn from the best tutors. Get amazing results. Learn more.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

May 16, 2021, 07:41:11 pm

Author Topic: Hmm, This is Me Seeing if I can Survive All the Way Through HSC  (Read 3693 times)

fandomtrash2580

• Adventurer
  • Desperate for studying motivation 🥺
  • Respect: +11
Re: Hmm, This is Me Seeing if I can Survive All the Way Through HSC
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2021, 11:44:58 am »
+3
Ah I really am feeling quite strong feelings of regret. I wish I didn't let last year affect me as much as it did.

I can see how it is really coming back to drag me down now. We are doing our Task 2s for our HSC assessment and it's becoming clear to me that I need to put on even more effort than my already extra effort. Even while I worked hard to do well for the second round of assignments I can tell that I'm still not reaching my full potential. I know I can do so much better and it hurts that I'm just not getting those marks even though I'm working hard. I guess I just really really have to grind harder than everyone else if I want to get back into that standard. I just wish that I hadn't fallen behind last so that the effort that I am already putting in was enough.

There's nothing I can do about it now though and all I can do now is try my hardest!
Don't worry about it,. It doesn't even matter, not like it's year 12 yet - Once said by a tragic procrastinator who is now preparing for their HSC

HSC 2021 let's try NOT to fail 😎

fandomtrash2580

• Adventurer
  • Desperate for studying motivation 🥺
  • Respect: +11
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2021, 05:14:58 pm »
+4
It's been a while since I've posted here.

Holidays are done and we're now entering term 2 of year 12. Halfway through my final year, how fun! She says sarcastically

Task 2s are all done and marks are coming back. I know that I did better than the first round of assignments and I can see small amounts of improvements. It's slowly an upward trajectory and I'm getting back into my stride. It's still not as well as I hoped to do but I know that I'm getting there. I'm gotten into a pretty good routine and it's honestly the most productive I've ever been which is probably a given since it is HSC haha.

I've been reading where I was when I first started this journal and I'm glad that I'm not as downbeat as I was before. I think I have a real chance of getting where I want to be by the end of this if I keep applying myself and putting in this effort consistently. I have mentor meetings at my school and even she said that she was able to see a change in the way I was carrying myself and what I was doing to try and keep up with everything. I think it's been good for me :)

Hmm so here's a track of what I need to be doing for each subject now for the upcoming weeks.
  • I need to finish up all my John Donne table of notes
  • Reorganise my entire document and summarise the modules more succinctly
  • Finish up my table regarding the current rubric
  • Watch the really long videos posted by my teacher 😅 and finish notes
  • Move forward and finish up the chapters you're upto ASAP
  • Then progress to catch up and work on anything you haven't finished fully
  • Make really succinct and thorough notes on the previous modules in your new book
  • Continue working steadily and consistently for your depth study
  • Get fully up to date on the exercises
  • Try to make a notes and summarise everything you've done
  • Wait for AT3 notification and work on that as soon as it releases beginning with a Gantt Chart
  • Finish Finances
  • Add all summarised notes into Anki
  • Make an effort to constantly revise these
  • Start doing practice short answer questions
« Last Edit: April 21, 2021, 05:16:36 pm by fandomtrash2580 »
Don't worry about it,. It doesn't even matter, not like it's year 12 yet - Once said by a tragic procrastinator who is now preparing for their HSC

HSC 2021 let's try NOT to fail 😎

Bri MT

• VIC MVP - 2018
  • Administrator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • invest in wellbeing so it can invest in you
  • Respect: +3547
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2021, 07:55:22 pm »
+3
Best of luck!

Sounds like things are heading uphill for you which is great to hear :)

Justin_L

• MOTM: July 20
  • HSC Moderator
  • Trendsetter
  • Puzzlequest!
  • Respect: +204
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2021, 11:30:31 am »
I need to finish up all my John Donne table of notes

ooo metaphysical poetry is always fun! I personally think W;t and Donne is one of the best units for Mod A, so hopefully you enjoy it as much as I did!
Да здравствует революция государственного модератора