Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 24, 2024, 01:52:42 pm

Author Topic: Jamon!!! Or anyone else!!!  (Read 585 times)  Share 

LadyWhoAsksTooMuchQuestions

• Trailblazer
Jamon!!! Or anyone else!!!
« on: October 28, 2018, 05:07:22 pm »
I had my ss exam on friday. i studied so so so hard. i retaught myself the whole syllabus for all 4 topics. i was running on 4 hours of sleep on my exam day.

the exam...it was horrible. there was only one question where i felt comfortable in. something about how the respiratory and the circulatory system work together to maintain human life. i cannot believe i wasted my time studying everything again. nothing i studied was in the exam, or even close.

in my opinion, it was very unfair. its not only me, its other people too. i was so proud of my improvement, from band 1s to 3s and i was hoping for a band 4 or 5 in hsc, but very likely 1 or 2. this subject scales so badly too, thats even worse.

Jamon or anyone else, what can i do? i know i have to stud harder for all my other exams. will get extra points such as EAS etc make up for it?
Failure.

2018 HSC Subjects:
English Standard
Studies of Religion II
Information Digital and Technology
Community and Family Studies
Senior Science

Fergus6748

• Trendsetter
  • Never let your memories be greater than your dream
Re: Jamon!!! Or anyone else!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2018, 05:18:09 pm »
heya, first and foremost. You need to take a break!! I know that might sound counter-intuitive aha, but you really do need to destress. Coming out of an exam, feeling like you bombed it is the worst feeling to have. The reality is that its happened and nothing you can do will change that. So if you can't go backwards, you can only go forwards. Literally after every exam I have just taken the afternoon off and watched a movie and walked my dogs. While you need to prepare for your other exams. You need to look after yourself first. If you take a break now and get that exam out of your system, you will feel a lot better and you will be able to move on to studying for the next exam. You fully entitled to small break so don't think otherwise. So yeah, take a break for the rest of the night and get back into it in the morning, your brain and body will appreciate as will you. We are almost finished!! Not too long to go!! Hope this helps!!
Hsc: Advanced English || Maths Extension 1 || Mathematics || Economics || Chemistry || Physics