Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 19, 2024, 02:37:18 am

Author Topic: VCE 3/4 Psychology and Geography Tutoring  (Read 1022 times)  Share 

ThunderDragon

• Trendsetter
  • Respect: +110
VCE 3/4 Psychology and Geography Tutoring
« on: January 21, 2021, 08:06:34 pm »
Hello everyone

My name is Bangyan and I graduated Melbourne High School in 2020 and will be studying my first year of Science at Monash University this year. I will be offering tutoring for Psychology and Geography this year both face-to-face and online.

Psychology 🧠
✏️ Achieved a raw study score of 39 in 2020 with a 90% Average in MHS Sacs and an A+ on the end of year exam. In the process of getting exam inspected/remarked so score may potentially increase.
✏️ Thoroughly enjoyed this subject and am considering pursuing Neuroscience or Neurology in the future.
✏️ Weekly personally crafted booklets that cover all the dot points of the Psych Study Design and also contain practice questions and real-life examples.
✏️ Weekly homework booklets that allow for practice in both multiple choice and short answer style questions as well as Extended response practice later in the course.
✏️ Carefully planned schedule allowing for course content to be completed roughly 3 - 4 weeks before the Psych exam although flexible if required.
✏️ Practice SACs from Balwyn High, Nossal (known to be notoriously difficult), and Suzanne Cory and heaps of Practice exams.
✏️ Lessons will be 1 Hour in length and will include going through content, practice questions, questions students may have, and going through problems in the homework booklet. Also happy to stay behind to answer any additional questions.
✏️ Offering both 1 on 1 and Groups of 2 - 3 Tutoring both in-person and online.
✏️ $30/Hr for Individual Lessons and $25 for Groups of 2 or 3 (Can Organise with Friends or I can organise myself).
✏️ In-Person tutoring will occur at State Library as well as potentially Box Hill Library, Balwyn Library, Doncaster Library or Monash University Library depending on Uni Schedule and availability.

Geography 🌏
🖊 Achieved a raw study score of 41 in 2019.
🖊 Received a 66/70 on my Unit 3 AOS 1 Fieldwork SAC and an A+ on the end of year exam.
🖊 Carefully crafted notes that will guide you throughout the course.
🖊 Accumulation of Practice Questions and Practice Exams both externally and written by myself.
🖊 Case Studies of Greenland, Cameroon, and Niger for Unit 3 AOS 2 and Japan and Bangledesh for Unit 4 AOS 2 but happy to look at other case studies like Ladack, South America, Indonesia, and China for Unit 3 AOS 2 as well as China for Unit 4 AOS 2.
🖊 Offering both 1 on 1 and Groups of 2 - 3 Tutoring both in-person and online.
🖊 Lessons will be 1 Hour in Length and cover Content, answering student questions and how to structure and answer questions for Sacs and the end of year exam.
🖊 $30/Hr for Individual Lessons and $25 for Groups of 2 or 3 (Can Organise with Friends or I can organise myself).
🖊 In-Person tutoring will occur at State Library as well as potentially Box Hill Library, Balwyn Library, Doncaster Library, or Monash University Library depending on Uni Schedule and availability.

If you are interested or have any questions, feel free to DM me on here or email me @ [email protected]
2019 - Geography [41]
2020 - English, Methods, Chem, Bio and Psych [39]
2021 - 2023 Bachelor of Science at Monash

ThunderDragon's Journey to Med

Currently offering tutoring in 3/4 Psychology for 2022. PM if interested!