Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 24, 2024, 07:26:50 am

Author Topic: Legal studies or History  (Read 2957 times)

Cate McCashin

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
Legal studies or History
« on: July 23, 2020, 10:01:03 pm »
Hi everyone, so subject selections for year 11 are coming up and I'm choosing between legal studies and history (20th century for y11 and revolutions for y12) for my sixth subject. I'm planning on doing methods, literature, chemistry, bio 3/4 and spec?, so I was thinking it would be a good idea to add a humanities subject to the mix. Both legal studies and history sound really interesting but I also don't want to do anything too difficult because I don't want to end up with a unmanagiable workload. So I was wondering if anyone has done/is doing legal studies and history and could tell me what the content and workload is like.
Thanks! :D
« Last Edit: July 23, 2020, 10:11:05 pm by Cate McCashin »

The Cat In The Hat

• MOTM: NOV 20
  • Forum Leader
  • Do all to the glory of God. - 1 Corinthians 10:31
  • Respect: +344
Re: Legal studies or History
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2020, 10:44:55 am »
Hi everyone, so subject selections for year 11 are coming up and I'm choosing between legal studies and history (20th century for y11 and revolutions for y12) for my sixth subject. I'm planning on doing methods, literature, chemistry, bio 3/4 and spec?, so I was thinking it would be a good idea to add a humanities subject to the mix. Both legal studies and history sound really interesting but I also don't want to do anything too difficult because I don't want to end up with a unmanagiable workload. So I was wondering if anyone has done/is doing legal studies and history and could tell me what the content and workload is like.
Thanks! :D
Doing history same way. Fairly fast pace and large-ish workload. You go through quite a lot of stuff; my class we were hard at work most classes, plus a bit of homework. So a reasonable workload, but as it's a sixth subject (I'm doing four this year) I don't know if it's wise. Sorry, haven't done Legal Studies either.
VCE 20
HHD MM Revs (F/R) Eng T&T
ATAR 85
Uni 21-24: BNursing/BMidwifery @ Deakin
Y1T2:
HNM102
HNN122 (double)
HNN114
I hope I don't fail....
Listens to Amira Willighagen and Alma Deutscher and a little Marjolein Acke
~English - PM for P&P/creatives help~
Creative excerpts
Nur/Mid uni journal

For Narnia and for Aslan!

she/her

Basically inactive now. May change. Have a nice day.