Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 19, 2024, 12:22:17 pm

Author Topic: Physics 3 and 4 need advice for improvement  (Read 1012 times)  Share 

De_Fade

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
  • School: Gilson College
  • School Grad Year: 2017
Physics 3 and 4 need advice for improvement
« on: May 28, 2017, 10:17:59 pm »
Hello, this is a generic question but I need some ideas from people. This year I have a new teacher for y12 physics my physics cohort only has 10 students, my grades for unit 3 add up to around 77% in total which is rank 4 out of a total of 10 people. What can this mean for my study score at the end of the year? (valuable advice on how to improve study for physics would be appreciated) Do I have hope to get 35 or over??

Thanks all

brenden

• Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Respect: +2593
Re: Physics 3 and 4 need advice for improvement
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2017, 11:34:54 pm »
+1
Hello, this is a generic question but I need some ideas from people. This year I have a new teacher for y12 physics my physics cohort only has 10 students, my grades for unit 3 add up to around 77% in total which is rank 4 out of a total of 10 people. What can this mean for my study score at the end of the year? (valuable advice on how to improve study for physics would be appreciated) Do I have hope to get 35 or over??

Thanks all
You definitely have hope :). Rank 4 out of 10 is pretty decent - I'd make an effort to help people as much as possible because with such a small sample size, the impact made by having a sharing educational culture shouldn't be underestimated.

From here, I'd obviously try to go to rank 3, then 2, then 1!!

Tips for Physics - do a lot of practice questions, and revisit the concepts of the questions you're getting wrong. If you start doing practice questions consistently from now until the end of the year, and hit up a good 10 or so practice exams at the end of the year... You're definitely in a good position to be aiming for a 35+ :)
✌️just do what makes you happy ✌️