Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 24, 2024, 06:17:16 pm

Author Topic: UNIT 4 revision lectures  (Read 2756 times)  Share 

Kellie Sewell

Re: UNIT 4 revision lectures
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2008, 09:01:01 pm »
Well with TSFX for unit three, the first lecturer named Kelly (macrob girls teacher??) was fantastic.
She went through the whole first booklet on AOS1, told us what important points to highlight, and presumed learning from Units 1&2 and a few tricky exam questions. This was very beneficial leading up to exams.
Ian then took the lecture for AOS2-detecting and responding. He only got through half the material of AOS2, and barely touched on the immune system. Don’t get me wrong, he is a great talker and would make a fantastic class teacher. . . .
But as for a lecturer, he spent too much time showing us pictures, vids, and facts not relevant to the exam. From a lecture you need someone who is speedy and detailed, Ian didn’t cut it.

Well Kelly, is actually me, Kellie Sewell and I teach at Melbourne Girls Grammar not Macrob.  Glad to hear that you liked my Unit 3 lecture.  I don't work for TSFX anymore.  I worked for them for over 10 years and I have decided to make a go of it myself and I have started up my own Biology business.  See my signature below.