Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 24, 2024, 11:12:08 am

Author Topic: Free physics practice exam  (Read 1274 times)  Share 

dev_xy

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
Free physics practice exam
« on: October 18, 2019, 07:48:11 pm »
Hi, does anyone know where I can get more unit 3&4 practice exams?

please help out your homie, thanks

Matthew_Whelan

• Forum Regular
  • Respect: +11
Re: Free physics practice exam
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2019, 08:14:19 pm »
Other than VCAA and NHT? There are free physics (and maths) exams on itute however they are quite hard. I don't know about any other free exams but your maths teacher/school should be able to provide you with commercial exams (TSSM, Neap, Insight, QAT, etc). Also other than practise exams, I'd recommend Khan Academy if you haven't already, particularly if you are struggling with things like motion questions (I have it on 1.5x speed for efficiency  :D).
2018: Psychology
2019: English, Methods, Chemistry, Biology, Physics
ATAR: 88.65

dev_xy

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
Re: Free physics practice exam
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2019, 08:32:38 pm »
+1
Other than VCAA and NHT? There are free physics (and maths) exams on itute however they are quite hard. I don't know about any other free exams but your maths teacher/school should be able to provide you with commercial exams (TSSM, Neap, Insight, QAT, etc). Also other than practise exams, I'd recommend Khan Academy if you haven't already, particularly if you are struggling with things like motion questions (I have it on 1.5x speed for efficiency  :D).

yeah thanks for suggestion I already did all of them, even the itute ones... some of were hard yeah but they made me think. I also finished the checkpoint

Btw. we are doing the exact same subjects this year that's cool