Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 16, 2024, 10:07:01 pm

Author Topic: My beanbag!  (Read 12202 times)  Share 

r1ckworthy

• NSW MVP - 2019
  • HSC Moderator
  • Forum Obsessive
Re: My beanbag!
« Reply #105 on: July 11, 2019, 09:02:59 pm »
The pickle somehow mysteriously lands in a therapy session on Earth next to Beth, and turns himself back to transport himself back to Laura with his portal gun, grabs the beanbag and gets chased by Laura through 13 dimensions, only to have lost her back on prehistoric Earth.
HSC 2019: English Advanced || Mathematics || Mathematics Extension 1 || Physics || Chemistry || Science Extension || Ancient History ||

Bachelor of Physiotherapy @ ACU

The Yr12 journey- a diary I "hope" to update... || Halfway through Year 12... lessons I've learned so far. || Check out my youtube channel!

caffinatedloz

• VIC MVP - 2019
  • Part of the furniture
« Reply #106 on: July 11, 2019, 09:06:48 pm »
laura uses her brains and invents a time machine to travel back to the present (while doing so she shares many new technologies with prehistoric people). she searches high and low and is eventually able to recover her beanbag, but her actions have irrevocably changed history. she is now revered as the "all-knowing one" due to her technological experience. she recruits an army to protect her beanbag and makes r1ckworthy public enemy number one. he is not allowed anywhere near her. in fact, many laura followers think that he belongs in jail for trying to steal from their goddess and queen.

r1ckworthy

• NSW MVP - 2019
  • HSC Moderator
  • Forum Obsessive
« Reply #107 on: July 11, 2019, 09:44:51 pm »
R1ckworthy is now taken hostage and about to be murdered. However, with a few tricks up his sleeve, he successfully transfers himself to the minds of Laura's followers, and eventually gets into the heart of Laura's palace, getting her followers to carry his body. When seeing her sleep, he goes back into his own body and kills all her followers, and replaces the bean bag with another replica. He then uses his portal gun to transport into the whovian universe, where he steals a TARDIS and travels back to where he first left Laura.

Laura, seeing the TARDIS, is lured inside and gets transported forever near the rings of mars, returning the future to almost where they were. R1ckworthy then chills for some time on the beanbag near some dinosaurs.
HSC 2019: English Advanced || Mathematics || Mathematics Extension 1 || Physics || Chemistry || Science Extension || Ancient History ||

Bachelor of Physiotherapy @ ACU

The Yr12 journey- a diary I "hope" to update... || Halfway through Year 12... lessons I've learned so far. || Check out my youtube channel!

turinturambar

• Forum Obsessive
  • TÚRIN TURAMBAR DAGNIR GLAURUNGA
« Reply #108 on: July 11, 2019, 10:35:44 pm »
With Gurthang Turin slays the dread dragon Glaurung and other stray dinosaurs, cuts the beanbag into a denumerably infinite number of replicas, and spreads them throughout the known and unknown universe.  It is no longer clear which is the one bean-bag to rule them all and where in space, time, or legend it may be found (though perhaps the wise might try Cabed-en-Aras?)
“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” – Neil Gaiman

caffinatedloz

• VIC MVP - 2019
  • Part of the furniture
« Reply #109 on: July 17, 2019, 06:20:06 pm »
laura, phones up hermione (the world's cleverest witch), who comes to her aid. together they use the time turner to travel through the various places where beanbags have been sighted. just when all seems lost, laura sits down in the most recently found beanbag. instantly she knows, it is the one and it is hers.