Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 20, 2024, 06:34:19 am

Author Topic: My beanbag!  (Read 12242 times)  Share 

caffinatedloz

• VIC MVP - 2019
  • Part of the furniture
Re: My beanbag!
« Reply #90 on: July 10, 2019, 07:21:31 am »
I send my army of jungle armies to attack S200 and they bring me back the beanbag. I then take it to my heavily guarded jungle treehouse where it sits inside a safe.

turinturambar

• Forum Obsessive
  • TÚRIN TURAMBAR DAGNIR GLAURUNGA
« Reply #91 on: July 10, 2019, 11:12:53 pm »
My ewoks can overcome any army and my buddy Han can bust any safe.  I've put my bean-bag for safe keeping inside the sarlacc, though unfortunately that means it won't be accessible for a thousand years or so. In the meantime, it remains my (sarlacc's) bean-bag.
“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” – Neil Gaiman

brothanathan

« Reply #92 on: July 10, 2019, 11:18:06 pm »
I use wizardry to summon a black hole and take the beanbag with me. It's mine forever, game over.

turinturambar

• Forum Obsessive
  • TÚRIN TURAMBAR DAGNIR GLAURUNGA
« Reply #93 on: July 10, 2019, 11:28:06 pm »
Since we've got wizardry and Hawking radiation, I reconstitute the bean-bag and move it to an unmapped safe-keeping spot in the Horsehead Nebula.
“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” – Neil Gaiman

r1ckworthy

• NSW MVP - 2019
  • HSC Moderator
  • Forum Obsessive
« Reply #94 on: July 11, 2019, 12:18:55 pm »
My TARDIS transports me to the Horsehead Nebula, where I retrieve the beany bag ;D
HSC 2019: English Advanced || Mathematics || Mathematics Extension 1 || Physics || Chemistry || Science Extension || Ancient History ||

Bachelor of Physiotherapy @ ACU

The Yr12 journey- a diary I "hope" to update... || Halfway through Year 12... lessons I've learned so far. || Check out my youtube channel!

caffinatedloz

• VIC MVP - 2019
  • Part of the furniture
« Reply #95 on: July 11, 2019, 02:34:07 pm »
laura jumps out from where she was hiding in the tardis and takes the beanbag. she uses the tardis to come back to the present and takes it to the far end of the year ten corridor at school, where no one ever goes.

r1ckworthy

• NSW MVP - 2019
  • HSC Moderator
  • Forum Obsessive
« Reply #96 on: July 11, 2019, 05:30:52 pm »
r1ckworthy now takes c-137 Rick Sanchez's portal guns and transports to the far end of the year 10 corridor, and goes back to chill with it in his lab.
HSC 2019: English Advanced || Mathematics || Mathematics Extension 1 || Physics || Chemistry || Science Extension || Ancient History ||

The Yr12 journey- a diary I "hope" to update... || Halfway through Year 12... lessons I've learned so far. || Check out my youtube channel!

caffinatedloz

• VIC MVP - 2019
  • Part of the furniture
« Reply #97 on: July 11, 2019, 05:34:33 pm »
laura sends a private investigator to track down the beanbag and recover it for her. she waits hours before he appears, having successfully recovered it. it is in her possession again

Snow Leopard

• MOTM: SEP 19
  • Forum Leader
« Reply #98 on: July 11, 2019, 07:10:45 pm »
As soon as Laura holds the beanbag, she falls asleep since she was waiting for countless hours for it to be returned to her. While she was asleep Snow Leopard jumps in and sneakily replaces the beanbag with a pillow, while Laura is still soundly asleep. Snow Leopard then returns to her house which is gaurded by body guards at every door and window.The beloved beanbag is being guarded by Snow Leopard.

caffinatedloz

• VIC MVP - 2019
  • Part of the furniture
« Reply #99 on: July 11, 2019, 07:15:41 pm »
when laura awakes she cries so loudly that the beanbag hears her and flee's SnowLeopard's prison. it finds laura in her super-secret bunker and there they stay.

Snow Leopard

• MOTM: SEP 19
  • Forum Leader
« Reply #100 on: July 11, 2019, 07:19:02 pm »
Snow Leopards Body Guards begin digging a tunnel to laura's super-secret bunker and using the elder wand they summon the bean bag to Snow Leopard.

r1ckworthy

• NSW MVP - 2019
  • HSC Moderator
  • Forum Obsessive
« Reply #101 on: July 11, 2019, 08:05:03 pm »
While snowboard and Laura fight their heads off, r1ckworthy sneakily comes in to grab the bean bag and then transports to the 22nd century in his TARDIS, where he sleeps on it in a high rise tower on Mars.

caffinatedloz

• VIC MVP - 2019
  • Part of the furniture
« Reply #102 on: July 11, 2019, 08:41:57 pm »
laura spends years training as an astronaut and gaining NASA's trust, before stealing a spaceship so she can travel to Mars and claim the beanbag as her own.

r1ckworthy

• NSW MVP - 2019
  • HSC Moderator
  • Forum Obsessive
« Reply #103 on: July 11, 2019, 08:57:47 pm »
r1ckworthy turns himself into a pickle and sneaks the beanbag away, only to find himself stuck with the serum to turn him back into Beck's handbag  :o :o :o promise no more Rick and Morty references

caffinatedloz

• VIC MVP - 2019
  • Part of the furniture
« Reply #104 on: July 11, 2019, 08:59:41 pm »
laura finds that her beanbag has a mysterious green object in it. she leans over to investigate only to discover that it is a pickle. she thinks she can hear it talking to her but is so disgusted that she picks it up and quickly throws it out of the airlock on her spaceship where it is swallowed by as black hole. she is finally able to relax in her beanbag.