Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 16, 2024, 10:07:24 pm

Author Topic: I Got An Offer... Now What?  (Read 68119 times)  Share 

VceBookworm

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
Re: I Got An Offer... Now What?
« Reply #45 on: January 16, 2019, 07:58:20 pm »
what is census date?

sweetiepi

• National Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • "A Bit of Chaos" (she/they)
  • Respect: +3589
« Reply #46 on: January 16, 2019, 08:02:26 pm »
+3
what is census date?
Census date is the last day that you can unenrol in units without incurring a financial penalty.
Check with the uni you're going to see their census date :)
2017-2019: Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Science (Formulation Science)
2020: Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Science (Honours) Read my uni journey here!

Raw55incoming

• Adventurer
« Reply #47 on: December 14, 2020, 05:39:45 pm »
When do scholarship offers come out?

lm21074

• MOTM: JAN 19
  • Victorian Moderator
  • Forum Leader
  • Respect: +594
« Reply #48 on: December 14, 2020, 06:17:17 pm »
+4
When do scholarship offers come out?
Not sure if there's a specific date for each institution, but VTAC gives a rough indication of when each releases scholarship offers at this link. :)
2021: VCE
2022: Science / Arts @ Monash

Mackenzie Aps

• Forum Regular
« Reply #49 on: February 08, 2022, 05:05:08 pm »
Hi just needing some insight and guidance. I was successful in my first round offer I delighted that I received my first round preference Monash Commerce/Science double.  I accepted off course and enrolled and completed by unit selection.  Last round of offers I forgot to change my preferences so left as is, but in this last round I put Melb Uni Commerce in first preference as I had nothing to lose, (I got below the lowest selection rank so didn't think I would get in).  Whilst Commerce / Science double was my first preference, I was surprised to get an offer today from UoM Commerce.  Now I'm in a lul.  Off course most of my friends are going to UoM and many are doing Commerce, the distance isn't an issue as have access to Melbourne Uni tram, I kind of wanted to keep my studies broad by doing a double at Monash, as I'm keen on the Science stream as well. I also have access to Monash transport as I'm near the the monash campus shuttle.  I still am leaning towards Monash Commerce/Science, I know the Commerce degrees would be fairly similar I guess, but would love to hear from members on their thoughts and/or experience before making final decision this week.