Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 09:10:21 am

Author Topic: VCE results - final countdown  (Read 5707 times)

lleeea

• Trendsetter
  • dont judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree
Re: VCE results - final countdown
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2019, 10:42:35 am »
What's the plan for tonight, y'all? Early to bed? ;D
[/quo
No way I dont think i will be sleeping at all tonight. Just be ruminating on all my exams and my imminent horrible study scores, especially for english lol

ashmi

• MOTM: June 20
  • Victorian Moderator
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Living an illusion
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2019, 10:48:12 am »
What's the plan for tonight, y'all? Early to bed? ;D

What is sleep on a night like tonight? :P
Tomorrow is going to be one of the first days of my life where I am a morning person.
Most likely will be binge-watching videos/drawing at 12 am and hopefully will fall asleep. (Watch me wake up at 5am guys) ;D

ashmi

• MOTM: June 20
  • Victorian Moderator
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Living an illusion
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2019, 11:42:39 am »
I did silly mistakes on the further exam too! Hopefully it doesn't cost us too much!
What modules did you do?

I will probably wake up several times during the night.

I did the Matrices and Geometry Modules! I made one mistake in the Financial module and that will probably cost me :'(. (Let's pray it doesn't) I don't even want to think about that exam anymore :P. Thinking about it gives me flashbacks and honestly, I'm ready just to see my score and get it over and done with. :)

yourfriendlyneighbourhoodghost

• Forum Obsessive
  • sleep now and dream, study now and live your dream
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2019, 12:24:16 pm »
For some reason, I feel nothing. Like tomorrow is just another day. That always happens to me when something special or significant is going to happen. I used to get so nervous, but now, I feel legit nothing it's funny.

But, I know when I log in tomorrow to see the results, my heart will die, like my heart beats so hard and fast and my stomach feels light and lowkey sick.

Lol, does anyone else get that?
2018: Studio Arts [37]
2019: English [38] Psychology [38] Vis Com [36] Software Development [40] Further Maths [35]
ATAR: 87.95 ❤️

2020-2023 Bachelor of Arts @ Unimelb

DrDusk

• NSW MVP - 2019
  • Forum Leader
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2019, 12:27:54 pm »
For some reason, I feel nothing. Like tomorrow is just another day. That always happens to me when something special or significant is going to happen. I used to get so nervous, but now, I feel legit nothing it's funny.
Yep this was me. I wasn't really excited or anything. Honestly for me it was very anticlimactic. There was no like tears of joy or anything. I kind of just looked at it and went alright job well done lol.

yourfriendlyneighbourhoodghost

• Forum Obsessive
  • sleep now and dream, study now and live your dream
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2019, 03:12:55 pm »
Yep this was me. I wasn't really excited or anything. Honestly for me it was very anticlimactic. There was no like tears of joy or anything. I kind of just looked at it and went alright job well done lol.

😂, I can just imagine this.
2018: Studio Arts [37]
2019: English [38] Psychology [38] Vis Com [36] Software Development [40] Further Maths [35]
ATAR: 87.95 ❤️

2020-2023 Bachelor of Arts @ Unimelb

h0wLze

• Trailblazer
« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2019, 04:36:43 pm »
Hoping for that leet 50 in Further  ;D I'm so not gonna sleep tonight

tigerclouds

• Trendsetter
« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2019, 08:15:48 pm »

But, I know when I log in tomorrow to see the results, my heart will die, like my heart beats so hard and fast and my stomach feels light and lowkey sick.

ME! That’s so accurate! Even with my Methods SACs this year, I felt a strange sense of calm before them (which I’m so grateful for!) I’m at a school trip at the moment but I don’t wanna check my Methods ss while I’m here because I know I’m gonna get depressed lol and I don’t want it to ruin the trip. So I’m gonna wait a full day to check em. I have a friend who also did Methods with me this year and she’s checking hers here but hopefully I don’t give in to doing the same. I don’t feel nervous, like I do get random like bursts of nervousness but they go away unless I latch on to them. I’m trying to be hopeful and hope that the assessors were kind when marking my paper but then again I know that isn’t realistic. I was really stressed like a couple weeks ago and was going ham on the study score calculator but that has calmed a bit since. Good luck to everyone!

ssillyssnakes

• MOTM: OCT 19
  • Forum Regular
« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2019, 08:23:56 pm »
I only have one subject to worry about so it's not as bad as it is for some if you guys.

I'm feeling the same as many have mentioned above- strangely ambivalent about tomorrow. I dont think there is even a score that I want (I'd probably be annoyed with literally any score lol)
2019: Bio [38 rip]

2020: Literature, Methods, Chemistry, and Classical Studies

Sine

• Werewolf
  • National Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2019, 12:27:50 am »
Good Luck to all those that are receiving results today :)

Joyn02

• Adventurer
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2019, 12:30:01 am »
Anybody pulling an all nighter?

The wait is killing me like srsly our scores are already there 😣
2018 Software Dev [38]
2019 Chemistry [37] Physics [47] Methods [41] English [45]
2020 BSci/DVetMed @ UoM

blueycan

• MOTM: AUG 19
  • Forum Obsessive
  • she/her
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2019, 12:54:08 am »
good luck everybody!!!

justaloser

• Forum Regular
  • I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer.
« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2019, 12:55:32 am »
Anybody pulling an all nighter?

The wait is killing me like srsly our scores are already there 😣

I am, but not necessarily by choice ... my anxiety and caffeine are forcing me to stay up.
It's either I lie in bed awake and anxious, or anxiously waste away in front of a screen.
2020-24: Monash Uni MBBS (Bonded)

I don't really go on here anymore. Feel free to DM though

I have no idea about the UCAT percentile required to get an interview/accepted into medicine. Mine was the first year that they used the UCAT. Just try and maximise your ATAR and take care of yourself.

My Med School journal