Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 30, 2024, 12:45:28 am

Author Topic: Fake love- fake friends  (Read 1518 times)  Share 

Kombmail

• Forum Obsessive
  • When you realise Kpop exists... the world is good.
  • Respect: -4
Fake love- fake friends
« on: February 26, 2019, 10:25:19 pm »
+1
Hey guys!
Just witnessed real shit about my friends through another friend of mine(the trustworthy one) that nearly all of them hate me. Not to call it out there but the ones who hate me are the lgbtq prominents and other friends whom I had helped get good grades too. I honestly feel like a wreck and don't know if I should continue my group studies with them? It now narrows down to two trustworthy best friends.
-KgkG-

avocadinq

• MOTM: FEB 19
  • Forum Regular
  • Respect: +44
Re: Fake love- fake friends
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2019, 06:26:15 pm »
+7
Hi kombmail, I'm so sorry to hear that you are going through a rough time. The decision of whether to continue your group studies (I'm assuming you mean study group), is solely up to you. With that being said, the best thing you can do is to ask yourself, is this group study benefitting me in the long run? If the answer is yes, consider how you will handle studying with your group or making a new study group with your best friends. On the other hand, if the answer is no, consider alternative ways to study. Ultimately, your mental health is far more important than your studies and if this study group causes lots of stress for you, is it really worth it? Hope this helps and good luck :')
HSC 2019 | chemistry, english advanced, mathematics, mathematics ext 1, modern history and legal studies
For more study inspiration, check out my studygram! @quadrtics

InnocentKid

• Adventurer
  • Respect: -1
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2019, 07:38:28 pm »
+1
that must suck....people that you trusted and helped, just stab u in the back without any thought.
similar to the comment above, not tuna sound rude but u should be a bit "selfish", only worry about yourself and if studying with those individuals will benefit you or not. Weigh it out and come up with a practical decision to benefit YOU. Also decide if those 2 trustworthy friends will stand by you if you need them, don't want them to do the same thing later down the track.
anyways hope u get out of your shitty situation  :P
Good luck with your studies - and I'm sure your a nice person who will make REAL friends in the near future

zuijinde

• Forum Regular
  • Respect: +7
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2019, 08:23:57 pm »
+1
hey so this girl (lets just call her brenda)  is having a birthday party....
she invited all my friends except me about a few weeks ago...
i didn't feel left out...like i dont really care #lonelylife  :P
anyways today one of  my friends came to me and said  "hey (brenda) invited u to her party this saturday..." ok the thing is brenda was standing two feet away from me ...why coudnt she just declare she invited me instead of one of my friends having to........and also i was wondering y i got a late inv. This friend of mine is a really good mate...and i'm not sure if he talked to brenda or somethin to get an inv (hope he hasn't)..but anyways
do u reckon i should attend the party or just forget about it..."im not sure if she doesn't wanna know me or not but yeahh" ur advice would be great.
I'd go.
I went to an 18th birthday party with the host allowing mutual friends to be invited, and even though he and I had a bit of bad blood, I still went because I wanted to relax (worked out in my favour, we reconciled and are great mates now). You aren't going to get a lot of these opportunities when you're older, so I suggest you make the most of it and attend every single party you get invited to.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2019, 08:26:05 pm by zuijinde »

Kombmail

• Forum Obsessive
  • When you realise Kpop exists... the world is good.
  • Respect: -4
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2019, 10:11:33 pm »
+1
Awwwww thanks InnocentKid I wish u were my friend who I would have met in real life!
that must suck....people that you trusted and helped, just stab u in the back without any thought.
similar to the comment above, not tuna sound rude but u should be a bit "selfish", only worry about yourself and if studying with those individuals will benefit you or not. Weigh it out and come up with a practical decision to benefit YOU. Also decide if those 2 trustworthy friends will stand by you if you need them, don't want them to do the same thing later down the track.
anyways hope u get out of your shitty situation  :P
Good luck with your studies - and I'm sure your a nice person who will make REAL friends in the near future

The thing is group studies was fun when thinking they were my “ real” friends but know that I know I was being used and that I got all of them 17/18 for their exams it makes me feel wry used and abused. I myself got 16/18 so in a way I can’t believe I took out my personal time for them. You are right honestly. I have now left them and have moved onto focusing solely on myself. The weird thing is that the next day I got text messages saying from one of the fakes that they “miss my prescience” say her name was Kelly . Kelly and Amylase (other fake) reply with wanting to access the glossary I basically wrote up for them and wanted to access my notes well did last year. If possible... I was wondering if u guys are students would u want to meet up?  though it might not be possible... But anyways I have left them and will start going to these two library friends who actually respect me.  (quote author=avocadinq link=topic=184318.msg1106668#msg1106668 date=1551252375]
Hi kombmail, I'm so sorry to hear that you are going through a rough time. The decision of whether to continue your group studies (I'm assuming you mean study group), is solely up to you. With that being said, the best thing you can do is to ask yourself, is this group study benefitting me in the long run? If the answer is yes, consider how you will handle studying with your group or making a new study group with your best friends. On the other hand, if the answer is no, consider alternative ways to study. Ultimately, your mental health is far more important than your studies and if this study group causes lots of stress for you, is it really worth it? Hope this helps and good luck :')
[/quote]

P.s next minute I heard two girls in the bathroom talking about me saying they would have been dead if they were me.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2019, 11:13:51 pm by insanipi »
-KgkG-