Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 24, 2024, 04:02:45 am

Author Topic: 2017 HSC prediction  (Read 3344 times)  Share 

paigek3

• Forum Obsessive
  • My name is Ella
  • Respect: +126
2017 HSC prediction
« on: September 10, 2017, 03:38:08 pm »
I know ext1 questions are always crazy but I thought I would make a thread on what questions your teachers, tutors or even you think it could possibly be! Leave the module you do as well! I do after the bomb and have no idea right now  ;D
HSC subjects
Advanced English | Extension 1 English | Extension 2 English | Legal Studies | PDHPE | Society and Culture | General 2 Maths

Need HSC tutoring, mentoring or essay marking? I'm offering all of that online! Check out all the offers, pricing and details here https://bandsevenhsctutoring.wordpress.com/blog/ and feel free to get in contact with me if you want any more info :)

justwannawish

• Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +41
Re: 2017 HSC prediction
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2017, 11:03:45 pm »
I've heard of the historical figure/event, and sincerely hope we can choose between the two! Our trials had a creative that had to be set in at least 2 different eras, and needed an unexpected visitor.

dancing phalanges

• Forum Leader
  • Respect: +312
Re: 2017 HSC prediction
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2017, 11:18:01 pm »
I've heard of the historical figure/event, and sincerely hope we can choose between the two! Our trials had a creative that had to be set in at least 2 different eras, and needed an unexpected visitor.

HAHA what! How did you manage that? Our trial stimulus was to create a creative piece that explored the tension between conformity and rebellion in Romanticism with an easy as quote to put in somewhere in our story it was so much easier than what u got!
HSC 2017 (ATAR 98.95) - English Advanced (94), English Extension 1 (48), Modern History (94), Studies of Religion 1 (48), Visual Arts (95), French Continuers (92)

Download our free discovery trial paper!