Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 09:39:54 pm

Author Topic: Creativity w/ Katelyn  (Read 6457 times)

Coolmate

• NSW MVP - 2020
  • HSC Moderator
  • Forum Leader
  • 🚀🚀Secret to getting ahead: Get Started!
  • Respect: +456
Re: Creativity w/ Katelyn
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2019, 01:45:08 pm »
+1
Hey Coolmate :)

Thank you for the warm welcome, I'm kinda bummed that I only recently discovered the Creative Corner ;D

Thank you! :) Ever since I was little I've alway loved animals, so they have naturally always been something that I've been drawn to when it comes to art. I've tried to draw people before, but I'm not too great at it (discovered that in grade 9 when self-portraiture was our topic in vis art)
I don't usually do landscapes - I had to last year for art but yeah, landscapes are out of my comfort zone. My Oma is a fantastic painter (she hasn't painted for years tho) and always painted landscapes. I've always admired her artworks (my Grandma and Popa have them hanging up around their house).
So who knows, maybe if my Oma gives me some pointers and I watch some more Bob Ross videos, I'll be painting beautiful landscapes in no time ;D

So who knows, maybe if my Oma gives me some pointers and I watch some more Bob Ross videos, I'll be painting beautiful landscapes in no time

Hey K.Smithy,
That's ok :)
Yeah, that sound's like a good idea!  :D
🤯HSC 2020:🤯
🔥Advanced Maths🔥 - 📚Advanced English📚 - ☄️Physics☄️ - ✌Biology✌ - 🙏SOR 1🙏 - 👨‍💻IPT👨‍💻

🎓University 2021 - 2025:
Bachelor of Science (Biology) / Bachelor of Information Technology (Cyber Security)

👊Need Motivation Click Here!💪         🌴Bio Marking and Feedback!

🧬Biology Guide:
🧪Module 5

caffinatedloz

• VIC MVP - 2019
  • Part of the furniture
  • Respect: +856
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2019, 01:41:53 pm »
+1
Hey Katelyn! Loving this thread! So much great art in hear! Have you ever recorded any of your spoken word poems?

K.Smithy

• QLD MVP - 2019
  • QCE Moderator
  • Forum Obsessive
  • "We are the cosmos made conscious." B.C. (she/her)
  • Respect: +396
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2019, 08:20:37 pm »
+1
Hey Katelyn! Loving this thread! So much great art in hear! Have you ever recorded any of your spoken word poems?

Nope, I don't like listening to my own voice 😂 I did present a spoken word poem as my English assessment in grade 9 though... I wonder if my old teacher still has that recording (hopefully not... It was pretty cringe  :o)
QCE 2020: Physics (92) || Psychology (96) || Biology (93) || Methods (79) || English (98) || SOR (91)
ATAR: 98.40
2021-2024: Bachelor of Advanced Science (Honours) @ UQ

Uni Journal ; U3 Bio ; U3 Psych ; U3 Physics