HSC Stuff > New South Wales Education Discussion

HSC Class of 2017 Discussion Thread

(1/28) > >>

KarenCho:
Hey guys!

Do we have any Class of 2017 NSW students who are just starting their Preliminary course?
I started this thread so that we can all find each other and hopefully be able to help each other develop good study habits in our trial year, discuss subject choices for HSC because choosing what to drop/pick up later on can be super hard for some and, for the most part, have a conversation we can understand without the Class of 2016 people discussing topics we've yet to cover. :)

There isn't that big a community yet for non-final year students, but hopefully there are some of you guys, like me, who have decided to start early and make the most of this amazing community!

- Karen :D

Alyssapensini:
Hey Karen!

I'm in class of 2017! So glad there's someone else on here :)

Alyssa :)

jakesilove:
Glad to see there is Class of 2017 involvement! Definitely check out the various forums (there are quite a few Preliminary questions), as well as the resources we release (most of the study techniques will absolutely apply to Year 11!).

If you have any questions, jump onto the forum. We're trying to build a HUGE community, so getting your friends onto Atar Notes is the best way to make sure that we keep releasing consistently high quality content, for free, for you. Looking forward to lots of interaction with your year group :)

Jake

KarenCho:

--- Quote from: Alyssapensini on February 15, 2016, 01:00:14 pm ---Hey Karen!

I'm in class of 2017! So glad there's someone else on here :)

Alyssa :)

--- End quote ---

Hey Alyssa :D
So nice to meet you - there aren't that many of us on here yet, but hopefully they will come once they realise how awesome the resources and stuff are here! What subjects are you doing for your prelims?

--- Quote from: jakesilove on February 15, 2016, 01:06:27 pm ---Glad to see there is Class of 2017 involvement! Definitely check out the various forums (there are quite a few Preliminary questions), as well as the resources we release (most of the study techniques will absolutely apply to Year 11!).

If you have any questions, jump onto the forum. We're trying to build a HUGE community, so getting your friends onto Atar Notes is the best way to make sure that we keep releasing consistently high quality content, for free, for you. Looking forward to lots of interaction with your year group :)

Jake

--- End quote ---

Thanks Jake! :) What you, Elyse and Jamon have been doing has been amazing for the HSC community and I'm sure heaps more people will come to appreciate your hard work as the word spreads.

Alyssapensini:
I'm doing
2U mathematics
Legal studies
Advanced English
1U religion
CAFS
PDHPE
Drama
:)

Navigation

[0] Message Index