Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 20, 2024, 02:19:52 pm

Author Topic: October MoTM & PoTM Announced!  (Read 6449 times)

K888

• VIC MVP - 2017
  • National Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • Respect: +2877
October MoTM & PoTM Announced!
« on: November 02, 2019, 12:06:34 pm »
+20
Now another month has passed, it's time for us to formally recognise some of our many contributions to ATAR Notes over the course of October!  ;D  Please provide a drumroll and round of applause for...

THE VIC WINNER FOR OCTOBER IS...
Spoiler
ssillyssnakes 🏆 With 15 posts in the past week alone, ssillyssnakes is a very deserving MoTM for VIC. As someone studying Biology 3/4 this year, ssillyssnakes has been putting in a lot of time to help their fellow students by answering heaps of questions in the VCE Biology Questions thread. Right up until the Bio exam we were even seeing some absolutely fantastic help like this reassuring other Bio students. Ssillyssnakes, we bloody love your attitude on the forum and love to see you helping others, we hope that it has also helped you! We're keen as to see you stay on the forums and see you as an integral part of our community - congratulations on a well deserved MoTM ;D

THE NSW WINNER FOR OCTOBER IS...
Spoiler
Grace0702! 🏆 For the month of October Grace0702 has been delivering great posts like it's going out of fashion! Anyone who stops by the Forum Games and Chat regularly will be familiar with Grace0702's participation in forum life! We've also been seeing a heap of great answers in the HSC Business Questions thread as well as some ace advice for year 12. Thanks so much for everything you've given the AN community over the past month, Grace0702! A very deserving MoTM, we're super excited to see you stay active on AN ;)

THE QLD WINNER FOR OCTOBER IS...
Spoiler
K.Smithy! 🏆 Joining in February, K.Smithy made their first post at the end of September. Over the course of October, K.Smithy has been giving us some fantastic insights into the life of a QCE student with their Journey Journal! We've also seen some great help given in the QCE Biology and Physics question threads. What a fantastic representative of the QCE community! K.Smithy, you definitely deserve this recognition for the contributions you've made to the AN community - we can't wait to see what the future has in store for you! Congratulations :D

Of course, we can't forget our incredible Posts of the Month. If there's any other posts from October you think deserve to be here, please let us know so we can recognise their effort!!!

POSTS OF THE MONTH: 🥇
Spoiler
- InnererSchweinehund: fantastic marking in HSC English!
- K.Smithy: these awesome Bio assignment writing tips and some great advice on being environmentally friendly!
- Erutepa: does it again with some straight up wisdom on galvanic cells!
- Sarangiya: superb Japanese help that we really appreciate!

A huge congratulations to our MotMs, PotMs, and everyone in between! Stay awesome and see you next month! 8)
« Last Edit: November 02, 2019, 02:08:00 pm by K888 »

owidjaja

• National Moderator
  • Part of the furniture
  • Bibliophile. Stationery addict.
  • Respect: +1010
Re: October MoTM & PoTM Announced!
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2019, 12:09:39 pm »
+11
Congrats everyone!
2018 HSC: English Advanced | Mathematics | Physics | Modern History | History Extension | Society and Culture | Studies of Religion I

ATAR: 93.60

2019: Aerospace Engineering (Hons)  @ UNSW

Nature

• Trailblazer
  • 忍耐が成功の鍵です ❀
  • Respect: +6
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2019, 12:19:17 pm »
+10
Well done all recipients :)

Bri MT

• VIC MVP - 2018
  • Administrator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • invest in wellbeing so it can invest in you
  • Respect: +3677
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2019, 01:07:19 pm »
+13
Big congratulations to all recipients and to everyone who has made October a great month. There are so many people who have been supporting their peers, answering questions, giving great advice and being there to listen and share their stories - more than could be recognised in MotM - and that highlights how fantastic our MotMs are to have stood out in this environment. To everyone who has been a part of this, thank you :)

On a smaller note this makes me feel old (I was Vic 2017 Oct MotM)

Grace0702

• MOTM: OCT 19
  • Forum Regular
  • Respect: +32
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2019, 01:34:36 pm »
+14
OMG thank you so much!!!! This is such an honour, ATARNotes has helped me so so much over the past few years, I thought I should start helping out too! ;D

Congrats to the other winners for helping to make ATARNotes such an amazing resource!👏
« Last Edit: November 02, 2019, 03:04:45 pm by Grace0702 »
HSC 2019: Advanced Maths 92 || Standard English 89 || Physics 80 || Business Studies
95 || Information Processes and Technology 94 || Studies of Religion 1 45

ATAR: 96.05

2020: B Engineering/B Commerce @USYD

K.Smithy

• QLD MVP - 2019
  • QCE Moderator
  • Forum Obsessive
  • "We are the cosmos made conscious." B.C. (she/her)
  • Respect: +396
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2019, 03:42:21 pm »
+15
I'm honestly so flattered! Thank you so much, I've really enjoyed my time on the forums and I have found it so helpful. I would be ecstatic if my contributions helped even just one person.

Congrats to the other winners! You're all legends  8)
QCE 2020: Physics (92) || Psychology (96) || Biology (93) || Methods (79) || English (98) || SOR (91)
ATAR: 98.40
2021-2024: Bachelor of Advanced Science (Honours) @ UQ

Uni Journal ; U3 Bio ; U3 Psych ; U3 Physics

Snow Leopard

• MOTM: SEP 19
  • Forum Leader
  • Respect: +196
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2019, 10:36:07 pm »
+8
Congrats to everyone mentioned - all well deserved winners!!!

Joseph41

• Administrator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Respect: +7477
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2019, 08:52:00 am »
+7
A huge congratulations to all of our winners, and the community more generally! Another excellent month. :)

ssillyssnakes, Grace0702, K.Smithy - enjoy your new custom titles. :)

Oxford comma, Garamond, Avett Brothers, Orla Gartland enthusiast.

ssillyssnakes

• MOTM: OCT 19
  • Forum Regular
  • Respect: +36
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2019, 09:22:08 am »
+14
Oh wow! Thank you so much! I really love this community and I'm excited to see how it will continue to evolve
2019: Bio [38 rip]

2020: Literature, Methods, Chemistry, and Classical Studies

Coolmate

• NSW MVP - 2020
  • HSC Moderator
  • Forum Leader
  • 🚀🚀Secret to getting ahead: Get Started!
  • Respect: +456
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2019, 09:03:39 pm »
+6
👏👏Well Done Grace0702, ssillyssnakes and K.Smithy!!!👏👏

All of you have been AMAZING on the forums and have been contributing alot to the positive vibes of the ATAR Notes community. Keep up the great work! ;D ;D ;D

Congratulations to all of the PoTM's mentioned as well, all of these contributions are valuable pieces of information to the forums! ℹ️

Coolmate 8)
« Last Edit: November 04, 2019, 09:13:50 pm by Coolmate »
🤯HSC 2020:🤯
🔥Advanced Maths🔥 - 📚Advanced English📚 - ☄️Physics☄️ - ✌Biology✌ - 🙏SOR 1🙏 - 👨‍💻IPT👨‍💻

🎓University 2021 - 2025:
Bachelor of Science (Biology) / Bachelor of Information Technology (Cyber Security)

👊Need Motivation Click Here!💪         🌴Bio Marking and Feedback!

🧬Biology Guide:
🧪Module 5