Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 19, 2024, 11:14:10 am

Author Topic: Tutoring Forum Rules.  (Read 4228 times)  Share 

enwiabe

• Putin
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • Respect: +529
Tutoring Forum Rules.
« on: December 02, 2007, 12:26:18 am »
Students requesting tutoring services are to post in the 'Wanted' sub-forum. Tuition businesses may post in VCE (and related) Businesses. The only posts that should be in the actual Tutoring forum itself should be discussing tutoring. I.E. which are good, which is bad, complaints etc.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 06:46:33 pm by ninwa »

Aaron

• Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • Respect: +1536
Re: Tutoring Forum Rules.
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2016, 09:06:36 pm »
BUMP: All tutoring advertisements are now subject to the additional thread below.

Regarding tutor advertisements and study scores
Experience in teaching at both secondary and tertiary levels.

website // new forum profile

PhoenixxFire

• VIC MVP - 2018
  • Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • They/them/theirs
  • Respect: +3102
Re: Tutoring Forum Rules.
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2019, 09:25:48 am »
+10
A reminder to all those advertising tutoring of the forum rules regarding bumping threads
A note on bumping: if you have a thread advertising tuition or some other service, do not 'bump' your thread (posting to move it to the top of the list) unless:
- You have added new information or changed something about the offer ("Hey guys, just letting you know I've dropped the price from $15 to $10!”); OR
- It has been more than a month since the thread was last bumped ("Hey guys, just letting you know this service is still available in Term 2, contact me for details!")
Violation of this rule will result in warnings/the deletion of your advertising thread/further action at the discretion of a moderator.
2019: B. Environment and Sustainability/B. Science @ ANU
2020: Just Vibing
2021: B. Paramedicine/B. Nursing @ ACU Canberra