Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 05:26:42 pm

Author Topic: From today until November 2 (and beyond)  (Read 21007 times)

heids

• Supreme Stalker
  • Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Superstar
  • Respect: +1632
Re: From today until November 2
« Reply #60 on: November 02, 2017, 04:09:21 pm »
+2
Congratulations, Ella!  How do you feel about it being ~all over~?!

From today to today.  The title has to change ;)
VCE (2014): HHD, Bio, English, T&T, Methods

Uni (2021-24): Bachelor of Nursing @ Monash Clayton

Work: PCA in residential aged care

fantasticbeasts3

• NSW MVP - 2018
  • Part of the furniture
  • Im Moment studiere ich kein Deutsch :-(
  • Respect: +864
« Reply #61 on: November 02, 2017, 04:12:21 pm »
CONGRATS!!!!! very very very exciting to have finished!
HSC 2017: English (Standard) // Mathematics // Modern History // Legal Studies // Business Studies
2018-2022: B International Studies/B Media (PR & Advertising) @ UNSW

paigek3

• Forum Obsessive
  • My name is Ella
  • Respect: +126
« Reply #62 on: November 02, 2017, 04:41:29 pm »
+1
Yay, congrats! :D

Thank you!

Congratulations, Ella!  How do you feel about it being ~all over~?!

From today to today.  The title has to change ;)

So crazy it’s done! So long till results fml hahahah!! Dunno what to do about the title :P

CONGRATS!!!!! very very very exciting to have finished!

Thank you! Congrats to you too! :)
HSC subjects
Advanced English | Extension 1 English | Extension 2 English | Legal Studies | PDHPE | Society and Culture | General 2 Maths

Need HSC tutoring, mentoring or essay marking? I'm offering all of that online! Check out all the offers, pricing and details here https://bandsevenhsctutoring.wordpress.com/blog/ and feel free to get in contact with me if you want any more info :)

beatroot

• HSC LECTURER
  • Honorary Moderator
  • Part of the furniture
  • Respect: +1566
« Reply #63 on: November 02, 2017, 04:43:12 pm »
Congrats on finishing!!!!!!! ;D ;D
Which will hold greater rule over you? Your fear or your curiosity?

Please note that I am no longer active on the forums.
If you need any assistance, please message an admin or a natmod instead.

paigek3

• Forum Obsessive
  • My name is Ella
« Reply #64 on: November 02, 2017, 04:49:10 pm »
+1
Congrats on finishing!!!!!!! ;D ;D

Thank youuu! Good luck for Art :)
HSC subjects
Advanced English | Extension 1 English | Extension 2 English | Legal Studies | PDHPE | Society and Culture | General 2 Maths

Need HSC tutoring, mentoring or essay marking? I'm offering all of that online! Check out all the offers, pricing and details here https://bandsevenhsctutoring.wordpress.com/blog/ and feel free to get in contact with me if you want any more info :)

paigek3

• Forum Obsessive
  • My name is Ella
« Reply #65 on: November 16, 2017, 03:37:10 pm »
+8
Officially got into my first preference today and I am absolutely elated!!!!

So crazy not having to worry about my ATAR anymore but I still wanna do well of course

Have enrolled into Maquarie Uni and only have to go for two days yeeewwwwwwwww ;D
HSC subjects

Joseph41

• Administrator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Respect: +7477
« Reply #66 on: November 16, 2017, 03:48:36 pm »

So crazy not having to worry about my ATAR anymore but I still wanna do well of course

Have enrolled into Maquarie Uni and only have to go for two days yeeewwwwwwwww ;D

AMAZING! Congrats! 🎉🎉🎉

Oxford comma, Garamond, Avett Brothers, Orla Gartland enthusiast.

fantasticbeasts3

• NSW MVP - 2018
  • Part of the furniture
« Reply #67 on: November 16, 2017, 04:49:51 pm »

congrats!!!!!!
HSC 2017: English (Standard) // Mathematics // Modern History // Legal Studies // Business Studies

paigek3

• Forum Obsessive
  • My name is Ella
« Reply #68 on: November 24, 2017, 01:27:46 pm »
+6
Thanks everyone above!!

Finally graduated last night and had my formal and I am officially dooooooonee school foreveeerrr

ps follow my insta @ellakasmar for some piccys n i will follow my AN fam back<3
HSC subjects

fantasticbeasts3

• NSW MVP - 2018
  • Part of the furniture
« Reply #69 on: November 24, 2017, 01:29:47 pm »
+1
Thanks everyone above!!

Finally graduated last night and had my formal and I am officially dooooooonee school foreveeerrr

awww congrats!!!!!

will follow you on insta now :-)

beatroot

• HSC LECTURER
  • Honorary Moderator
  • Part of the furniture
  • Respect: +1566
« Reply #70 on: November 24, 2017, 01:54:25 pm »
+1
Thanks everyone above!!

congrats on graduating!!!!!!! (ps: i just sent you a follow request :) )
Which will hold greater rule over you? Your fear or your curiosity?

Please note that I am no longer active on the forums.
If you need any assistance, please message an admin or a natmod instead.

paigek3

• Forum Obsessive
  • My name is Ella
« Reply #71 on: November 24, 2017, 03:54:38 pm »
+3
Forgot to also add that I have a few job interviews this week for some part time media/marketing assistant jobs. I am soooo nervous for them as I have only ever done internships and never done a proper paying job because ya know dont need to really interview someone who is working for you for free hahaha
HSC subjects

paigek3

• Forum Obsessive
  • My name is Ella
Re: From today until November 2 (and beyond)
« Reply #72 on: December 13, 2017, 08:46:23 pm »
+6
So tomorrow is the day!!! (And Friday too but yeah!) As im so lucky to be in the position that I’ve already enrolled and everything into my first preference, I’m in a totally different mindset than what I imagined I would be - not realising how blessed I would be! But I’m quite excited to get them, it is what we have been working towards for the last year and more, and I still really want to get good marks because I worked so hard for them

Alsoooo as of this time last week, I’m 18 now yayayay!! So much easier to apply for jobs cause I don’t sound as young hahah

Good luck everyone, can’t wait to see everyone’s results!!! <3
HSC subjects

Lumenoria

• MOTM: JUN 18
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +85
« Reply #73 on: December 13, 2017, 09:29:37 pm »
Aw good luck, I'm so excited to hear the outcome! x
HSC 2018 (ATAR 96.35) - English Advanced (96) | Mathematics General (87) | Legal Studies (94) | Economics (89) | Industrial Technology (94)

paigek3

• Forum Obsessive
  • My name is Ella
« Reply #74 on: December 15, 2017, 11:29:39 pm »
+4
School is officially and completely over and it’s so weird! So much excitement leading up to finding out the results and it was over in a matter of seconds. Honestly, a part of me wants to go back and do it all again and study all day errrryyy day putting in even more effort than I did and get an even more incredible ATAR. Part of me also regrets not moving schools to have the facilities to get a better ATAR than I did. But, I’m in university and that is the main thing, and that leads to another part of me just wanting to go to Officeworks and buy my uni supplies already hahahaha

In year 11 my ATAR goal was an 84. I begun year 12 and my marks continuously got better so that aim eventually went up to a 90, and even a 93 at one stage. I honestly thought I could achieve it, but I really was kidding myself after the year I had with Extension. To explain it as quickly as I can - my class had no teacher for six weeks due to mine going overseas and having no sub to replace him...yep.... We also had an entire month off Extension 1 as our Extension 2 projects were behind during this time because my teacher didn’t reply to any emails whilst he was away... ANYWAYS I should stop being salty about that now hahahaha. Ultimately, this quality of teaching resulting in a disappointing outcome for all three of us in our class where we all got E2s in Extension 2 English - keep in mind the three of us scored band 6s and 5s in every other subject including advanced English sooooo...yep...

My results were:

PDHPE: 93
Legal Studies: 92
Society and Culture: 86
Advanced English: 81
Extension 1 English: 38/50
Extension 2 English: 31/50
General 2 Maths: 81

I was over the moon with my first two up there. Advanced English, Society and Culture and General 2 Maths I all did last year as a 16 year old and at the time I was honestly over the moon but now I really think if my school did the HSC the normal way I could’ve improved so much because my writing had matured immensly.

So after getting this, my ATAR calculators ranged between 86 and 89 (with a +/- of 1) hence I was holding on to that dream of a 90. But, unfortunately I did not get that. I ended up with an 86.85 which whilst at first I was like damn so close, I’m pretty proud of now.

I’m so happy I made it onto the distinguished achievers list for two of my subjects!

And whilst I didn’t achieve my goal, the main thing is that I am in uni and I’m really excited to start this new chapter

Thanks to everyone who helped me on ATAR notes this year, I can’t thank you all enough! I’m not sure if I’ll be around here too often as I start a job and uni of course but I hope I do find the time to drop by.

Let me know if anyone else is going to Macquarieeeeee!!!!
HSC subjects