Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 20, 2024, 03:29:13 pm

Author Topic: Vce gaming for 5 hours a day? how do I stop?  (Read 3565 times)  Share 

misanthropic.socialite

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
Re: Vce gaming for 5 hours a day? how do I stop?
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2020, 03:20:52 pm »
+1
Personally from experience, I would recommend cutting everything out. This is from someone that used to love gaming to the point which it would interrupt my daily routine so I wouldn't enough sleep and I was falling behind on schoolwork. You'll just look back and think about how much of a waste of time it is to spend precious time gaming. It's a cliche but it's so true: you can't get time back.

I have the same story actually too when I was in Year Ten. I decided to not go to school because I was getting mauled out by the boys in my Year Level and I turned to gaming instead to try to give up on life. Highly would not recommend. This rant could go onto social media and how the current generation is addicted to smartphones and technology but that changing the topic.

Good luck on fixing your problem and I hope your VCE takes priority over gaming because it's your future at stake. I sound like my parents now. ;D