Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 06:58:12 am

Author Topic: Mac.Rob YR 9 2020 ?  (Read 15462 times)  Share 

Weirdobtsarmy

• Forum Regular
  • Respect: 0
Re: Mac.Rob YR 9 2020 ?
« Reply #45 on: September 30, 2019, 10:55:18 pm »
Im doing creative writing, astrobiology, textiles, music performance (I play piano) and Indonesian... I get so stressed out about exams... and this maths one is no different. Even tho I probably wont get in it would be pretty cool to do 3/4 methods in Year 11
I’m doing music: let’s play, textiles, bakers delight, duke of Edinburgh and French
Idk why I chose these electives lol
I’m super scared for the exam as welll ahhhhh imma fail :’( I’m pretty sure I won’t get in but I’m praying that I will aha
Good luck to everyone else !! :)

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
« Reply #46 on: October 18, 2019, 04:01:20 pm »
Who else is going to be a macrobbian next year? I made this so that we can all talk or something since we’ll probably see other at some point.
PS: good job on making it in

Hi I’m going to be attending MacRob next year and had a couple of questions for people going there/already there:

1. What uniform do we get? Like house colours and blazers and jumpers or just jacket
2. Who else is doing Duke of Ed??
3. Is there a discord or something like that for Yr 9 2020?
4. I’m currently in an accelerated program (I’m doing year 9 maths in year 8 ) and I was wondering that if I don’t get into accelerated maths, will year 9 content be repeated or is it a little different?
5. Any comments on the accelerated maths test?

Thanks  :)
« Last Edit: October 18, 2019, 04:03:24 pm by Loading... »

bookworm1984

• Adventurer
  • Respect: +11
« Reply #47 on: October 19, 2019, 01:03:10 pm »
Hi I’m going to be attending MacRob next year and had a couple of questions for people going there/already there:

1. What uniform do we get? Like house colours and blazers and jumpers or just jacket
2. Who else is doing Duke of Ed??
3. Is there a discord or something like that for Yr 9 2020?
4. I’m currently in an accelerated program (I’m doing year 9 maths in year 8 ) and I was wondering that if I don’t get into accelerated maths, will year 9 content be repeated or is it a little different?
5. Any comments on the accelerated maths test?

Thanks  :)

Hey! Welcome to this forum. I think making a discord is a GREAT idea. If no-one else objects, I am happy to make it. I was going to do the accelerated maths test, but in the end, opted not too. Maths isn't really my best subject, I prefer Humanities and Science and it isn't really part of my career dreams. And to be honest, I couldn't be bothered. But I wish the rest of you guys best of luck! Even if you don't get in, the curriculum at Macrob is still ahead of other schools so don't fear you will be bored. I can't wait to meet all of you guys! One question, do we finish at 3.10 everyday?
"She reads books as one would breathe air, fill up and live" - Anne Dillard

bookworm1984

• Adventurer
  • Respect: +11
« Reply #48 on: October 19, 2019, 02:47:24 pm »
So, I just went ahead and made a discord. If you want the invite link, pm me
« Last Edit: December 10, 2019, 05:10:06 pm by bookworm1984 »
"She reads books as one would breathe air, fill up and live" - Anne Dillard