Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 28, 2024, 11:12:13 pm

Author Topic: Short Answer on Hajj  (Read 2284 times)  Share 

JoeyLad02

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
Short Answer on Hajj
« on: June 15, 2019, 02:45:18 pm »
Hi,

When the question asks to describe one significant practice, do I need to talk about the steps in chronological order, like from the beginning to the end OR do I take about specific parts of the process like you have to show Ihram by wearing white and stuff like that and then go to something in the end?

Kombmail

• Forum Obsessive
  • When you realise Kpop exists... the world is good.
  • Respect: -4
Re: Short Answer on Hajj
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2019, 07:55:40 pm »
Hi,

When the question asks to describe one significant practice, do I need to talk about the steps in chronological order, like from the beginning to the end OR do I take about specific parts of the process like you have to show Ihram by wearing white and stuff like that and then go to something in the end?

the main parts of the hajj
-KgkG-

aramxe

• Fresh Poster
  • We out here, dyingg.
  • Respect: 0
Re: Short Answer on Hajj
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2019, 11:35:35 pm »
Hi,
Provided that it is a 'describe' question, briefly outline what the hajj is --> referencing the core steps e.g. Ihram, Arafat....
Somewhat along the lines of:

Hajj is a pilgrimage, fundamental and the pinnacle of Islamic expression of faith. The holy journey, requires a number of steps to be performed including Ihram, Arafat.... to be completed..., each step manifesting a core/principle Islamic belief... continue... It is ultimately conducted in aims of elevating one's spiritual consciousness in the recognition of Allah and as demonstration of submission to their faith. 

If that makes sense.