Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 20, 2024, 07:13:12 am

Author Topic: Class of 2016!!  (Read 564006 times)  Share 

Hokiksyo-min

• Victorian
  • Trailblazer
  • Respect: 0
  • School Grad Year: 2016
Re: Class of 2016!!
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2014, 10:03:29 pm »
if your schools gave exams this semester, how did you guys go? Hope you did well :)
No exams! :) Since there are no more Year 12 Midyears, the school decided to do that for all grades-
The thought of a Unit 1 AND 2 Biol exam is a little frightening though...
2015: Biology - German
2016: Japanese SL - Chemistry - English - Methods - Drama

roynish

« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2014, 11:35:18 am »
No exams! :) Since there are no more Year 12 Midyears, the school decided to do that for all grades-
The thought of a Unit 1 AND 2 Biol exam is a little frightening though...

Ah wow ok. Good luck then! It's good you're getting prepared early for a year with no midterms.. ::)

YellowTongue

• Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
  • "With God all things are possible" Mt 19:26
  • Respect: +6
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2014, 06:34:28 am »
Hello, fellow class of 2016 graduates  :)

Does anyone want to partner up, and become virtual study buddies for the VCE?

I would really enjoy having someone to support me through these two difficult years, and I'd love to support someone else.
"Unless the Lord builds the house, the builders labour in vain" Psalm 127:1a

roynish

« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2014, 10:11:26 am »
Hello, fellow class of 2016 graduates  :)

Does anyone want to partner up, and become virtual study buddies for the VCE?

I would really enjoy having someone to support me through these two difficult years, and I'd love to support someone else.

Hey there
Glad to help, after all this is what this thread is for; to discuss with and help out fellow 2016 graduates. Study buddies would be cool....have you started a vce subject yet? And what vce subjects are you planning to do next year?

YellowTongue

• Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2014, 10:15:34 am »
This year I've started doing Music Performance 1/2. I gues we can't really help each other out in that field...

But next year I'm going to do Methods, Advanced General Maths, English and Literature.

roynish

« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2014, 10:20:43 am »
This year I've started doing Music Performance 1/2. I gues we can't really help each other out in that field...

But next year I'm going to do Methods, Advanced General Maths, English and Literature.

That's fine you're still doing Methods and Literature next year which I'm sure we can help each other out on :) You seem to like your maths??? hahahaha I suck at maths lol (love science though)

YellowTongue

• Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2014, 10:23:45 am »
Maths is the best   ;)

I'm considering dropping English in Yr12 and doing Further along with the other two maths. Crazy, huh?   ;)

roynish

« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2014, 10:29:35 am »
Maths is the best   ;)

I'm considering dropping English in Yr12 and doing Further along with the other two maths. Crazy, huh?   ;)

Indeed crazy! Math is probably my weakness haha. You can help me when I'm stressing about maths :) I'm guessing you don't mind English as you're doing Literature? What do you plan to do after school?

YellowTongue

• Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2014, 10:32:46 am »
I do quite like English, especially the part where you read and Analyse texts, that's why I'm going to do literature.

I'd either like to pursue a music career or become a teacher. Becoming a teacher is probably more likely though...

roynish

« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2014, 10:45:24 am »
I do quite like English, especially the part where you read and Analyse texts, that's why I'm going to do literature.

I'd either like to pursue a music career or become a teacher. Becoming a teacher is probably more likely though...

ah yes, my favourite part of English! Hence why I'm doing Literature too. :)

Oh nice music! Perhaps you could become a music teacher :) Freaking out because reports just came out online (and that means exam results)  ::)

YellowTongue

• Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2014, 10:48:46 am »
I just got my timetable for next semester...found out I have completely new classes for everything..... >:( I really liked my classes last semester...

roynish

« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2014, 11:00:05 am »
I just got my timetable for next semester...found out I have completely new classes for everything..... >:( I really liked my classes last semester...

Ah yes I got my new timetable 2 weeks before the semester ended because we start the semester 2 weeks early. No more philosophy or literature for a semester :(

YellowTongue

• Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2014, 11:09:02 am »
I loved Philosophy last semester (probably because it was easy). I have to do Sport instead this semester....it's gonna suck...

roynish

« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2014, 11:21:47 am »
I loved Philosophy last semester (probably because it was easy). I have to do Sport instead this semester....it's gonna suck...

Philosophy is my favourite subject, I want to study it in uni. It can be quite easy for the English orientated, but the ideas do get very complex and the philosophy books by philosophers are needlessly difficult to understand (sigh). Some say the best philosophers can explain their arguments in simple terms. Still love philosophy to death though :)

I had philosophy, lit and health and human development last semester. Now they're changed to science physical (chem and physics), history and IT hardware.
Last semester was sooo much better :( Though I love science physical.

YellowTongue

• Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2014, 11:25:47 am »
I had my Philosophy teacher for English...that was the best English class I've ever been in.