Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 18, 2024, 10:00:00 pm

Author Topic: HSC is 16 days AWAY!!!!!  (Read 3480 times)

Daniyahasan

• Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +20
HSC is 16 days AWAY!!!!!
« on: October 01, 2017, 10:47:39 am »
Hey guys,
so yesterday it kind of dawned on me that hsc is 16 days away asdfghjkl
I'm soo stressed but at the same time not stressed at all.. does that make any sense?
so what I wanna do here is basically write down my goals for each day and then at night fill you guys on whether I did accomplish them or not
that way ill feel like I have someone to report to which will kind of motivate me to study
and if you guys have ANY tips for studying - how to study, how to not study, anything let me know please
and if anyone has any motivational words pls help cos rn I need all the motivation I can get.

GOALS FOR TODAY
so tomorrow I have a mock paper 1 exam so my goal for today is to memorise my creative and aos essay
lets hope I can get this done today
- ps its my 18th birthday today but I'm gonna be cooped up at home studying :(

Daniya :)
« Last Edit: October 01, 2017, 10:49:45 am by Daniyahasan »
ATAR Goal 90

jamonwindeyer

• Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • The lurker from the north.
  • Respect: +3108
Re: HSC is 16 days AWAY!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2017, 11:18:08 am »
+5
Happy birthday!! Are you going out tonight at all? ;D

Keen to see you accomplish your goals as it gets closer (I've moved your post to the HSC Journal Section, since it seems to fit that purpose) ;D

fantasticbeasts3

• NSW MVP - 2018
  • Part of the furniture
  • Im Moment studiere ich kein Deutsch :-(
  • Respect: +864
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2017, 12:10:02 pm »
+6
hey hey welcome!!! happy birthday, take a few hours to chill out today — you deserve it :-)
HSC 2017: English (Standard) // Mathematics // Modern History // Legal Studies // Business Studies
2018-2022: B International Studies/B Media (PR & Advertising) @ UNSW

Mounica

• Trailblazer
  • Respect: 0
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2017, 01:47:16 pm »
+2
Hey guys,
I'm soo stressed but at the same time not stressed at all.. does that make any sense?
so what I wanna do here is basically write down my goals for each day and then at night fill you guys on whether I did accomplish them or not
that way ill feel like I have someone to report to which will kind of motivate me to study
and if you guys have ANY tips for studying - how to study, how to not study, anything let me know please
and if anyone has any motivational words pls help cos rn I need all the motivation I can get.

GOALS FOR TODAY
so tomorrow I have a mock paper 1 exam so my goal for today is to memorise my creative and aos essay

Happy Birthday. Hope u acheive all ur goals for today.

EEEEEEP

• New South Welsh
  • Forum Leader
  • Resource Writer
  • Respect: +543
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2017, 01:57:11 pm »
+2
Hey guys,

GOALS FOR TODAY

Happy birthday Daniya =), give yourself an obligatory treat :P

elysepopplewell

• HSC Lecturer
  • Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • "Hey little fighter, soon it will be brighter."
  • Respect: +970
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2017, 02:38:00 pm »
+2
HAPPPPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! <3
Not sure how to navigate around ATAR Notes? Check out this video!

Daniyahasan

• Forum Obsessive
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2017, 08:29:40 pm »
+4
THANK YOU EVERYONE IT REALLY MEANS ALOT😊😊❤❤
so I did take an afternoon off I'm out with my family

As far as goals are concerned Iv nearly memorised all my creative but I haven't started my essay yet so when I'm home I'll memorise that..hopefully i still remember a bit cos I'm using my trial essay so let's see how that goes!
Once again thank you all for the wishes 😁😁🙏💞
ATAR Goal 90

Lumenoria

• MOTM: JUN 18
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +85
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2017, 09:28:35 pm »
+2
You can do this girl, happy birthday Hope you had an incredible day, albeit studying hahahhaha! It'll be worth it, just persevere :) 🦋
HSC 2018 (ATAR 96.35) - English Advanced (96) | Mathematics General (87) | Legal Studies (94) | Economics (89) | Industrial Technology (94)

Daniyahasan

• Forum Obsessive
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2017, 09:32:05 pm »
You can do this girl, happy birthday Hope you had an incredible day, albeit studying hahahhaha! It'll be worth it, just persevere :) 🦋

Thank youuuu and hopefully all these sacrifices (LMAO) will be worth it!!
ATAR Goal 90

Daniyahasan

• Forum Obsessive
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2017, 12:42:17 am »
Update :
I did memorise my creative but unfortunately I ddnt end up memorising my essay I was too tired by the time I came home so I'm gonna wake up at 4am tomorrow and do that essay.
Let's hope I do well in the paper 1 mock exam tomorrow 🙏🙏
ATAR Goal 90

isaacdelatorre

• HSC Lecturer
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +74
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2017, 11:10:15 am »
+6
Update :
I did memorise my creative but unfortunately I ddnt end up memorising my essay I was too tired by the time I came home so I'm gonna wake up at 4am tomorrow and do that essay.
Let's hope I do well in the paper 1 mock exam tomorrow 🙏🙏

Awesome work on memorising your creative!!!! that's a really tough task just make sure you dont start to forget it when you are cramming all this other content!!

Don't be too hard on yourself for not doing the essay. You sound incredibly determined so I am positive you will pull through

Good luck :D
HSC 2016:   ATAR: 99+
Mathematics - 97    Economics - 96     Legal Studies - 95     Advanced English - 91    Business Studies - 95

2017: B Commerce/B Law @ UNSW  

Daniyahasan

• Forum Obsessive
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2017, 06:22:44 pm »
Awesome work on memorising your creative!!!! that's a really tough task just make sure you dont start to forget it when you are cramming all this other content!!

Don't be too hard on yourself for not doing the essay. You sound incredibly determined so I am positive you will pull through

Good luck :D

Ahhhhh thanks so much 😊😊😊
ATAR Goal 90

Daniyahasan

• Forum Obsessive
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2017, 06:28:04 pm »
+3
So today I had my mock paper 1 exam, and I'd say I did really well in creative. Did reasonably well in comprehension BUT remember I ddnt memorise my essay so I was like what do I do now. And I did a really stupid thing I was like to myself "well this isnt even real" so I ddnt attempt the essay but I wish I did it ughhh
Hopefully tomorrow will be better. So my goal for today is too memorise 2 essays and the first one I'm nearly done and hopefully I can do the second essay too 😬
ATAR Goal 90

paigek3

• Forum Obsessive
  • My name is Ella
  • Respect: +126
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2017, 12:26:00 pm »
+5
So today I had my mock paper 1 exam, and I'd say I did really well in creative. Did reasonably well in comprehension BUT remember I ddnt memorise my essay so I was like what do I do now. And I did a really stupid thing I was like to myself "well this isnt even real" so I ddnt attempt the essay but I wish I did it ughhh
Hopefully tomorrow will be better. So my goal for today is too memorise 2 essays and the first one I'm nearly done and hopefully I can do the second essay too 😬

You should try do a question with just your techniques and quotes memorised and see how you go because you will most likely answer the question more effectively that way, AND most importantly, it will give you confidence for the HSC if they throw a super random and hard question
HSC subjects
Advanced English | Extension 1 English | Extension 2 English | Legal Studies | PDHPE | Society and Culture | General 2 Maths

Need HSC tutoring, mentoring or essay marking? I'm offering all of that online! Check out all the offers, pricing and details here https://bandsevenhsctutoring.wordpress.com/blog/ and feel free to get in contact with me if you want any more info :)

Daniyahasan

• Forum Obsessive
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2017, 02:03:46 pm »
You should try do a question with just your techniques and quotes memorised and see how you go because you will most likely answer the question more effectively that way, AND most importantly, it will give you confidence for the HSC if they throw a super random and hard question
ohh that's sounds like a good technique! will try it :)
ATAR Goal 90