Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 12:31:09 pm

Author Topic: Business Management: Discussion, Questions & Potential Solutions  (Read 20209 times)

Heyyyy

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
Re: Business Management: Discussion, Questions & Potential Solutions
« Reply #45 on: November 07, 2018, 03:47:57 pm »
Will the ten marker be marked holistically (with a rubric)??

yeah, there were so many ways that it could of been answered, my teacher said the're going to mark it holistically as there weren't any clear marks given for certain parts. as long as you talked about every part of the question it should be fine

vceme

• Trendsetter
  • Respect: +20
« Reply #46 on: November 07, 2018, 03:54:28 pm »
+1
Hey,
I was wondering how did you find the difficulty of the  exam hard, easy and etc?

And what are your thoughts on the average percent being lower then last years?

I thought for middle-range students, this exam would of been a lot easier because there was no lean management, senge etc.
however with all the 5,6,7 mark questions, these would probably be marked all globally so therefore it would depend on your level of detail and quality (english essay vibes anyone  :()
Graduated in 2018. Top 5%.

Zaljc

• Forum Regular
  • Respect: +7
« Reply #47 on: November 08, 2018, 07:36:26 am »
Can someone please post the exam on here? I can’t find it anywhere...
2017- Biology

2018- Chemistry, English, Methods, Physics & Business Managment

kat01

• Adventurer
  • Respect: +1
« Reply #48 on: November 08, 2018, 10:03:25 am »
Can someone please post the exam on here? I can’t find it anywhere...
Exams cant be posted on here anymore because of copyright  :P

Zaljc

• Forum Regular
  • Respect: +7
« Reply #49 on: November 08, 2018, 01:07:52 pm »
Exams cant be posted on here anymore because of copyright  :P

Ugh, VCAA should know that us teenagers can’t wait longer. If anyone has the exam, chuck me an inbox and I’ll give you my email!
2017- Biology

2018- Chemistry, English, Methods, Physics & Business Managment

Heyyyy

• Adventurer
« Reply #50 on: November 09, 2018, 10:31:38 am »
+1
why weren't there any discuss or evaluate on the exam???

i wasted hours leaning every single advantage and disadvantage of every concept of the study design lol

emmymoss

• Fresh Poster
« Reply #51 on: November 13, 2018, 03:35:24 pm »
does anyone remember what the 10 marker and maslow question said

Heyyyy

• Adventurer
« Reply #52 on: November 13, 2018, 11:51:18 pm »
does anyone remember what the 10 marker and maslow question said

The 10 marker was something along the lines of 'analyze two corporate social responosibililty considerations that can influence a manager in decision making. refer to two areas of managment responsibililties in your response

the maslow question said to describe and apply the theory to a case study about 123 child care and motivating their employees

Jimmmy

• Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +154
« Reply #53 on: January 02, 2019, 11:44:54 pm »
Reviving a quiet thread, but I've finally dared recall the events of November 5th  :P

I can't even remember the exact context of the question, but I really loved (not!) when they forced us to use 'Redeployment of Resources' as a strategy to respond to KPIs in a case study somewhere in the exam.  :P That was literally the running joke for our class in the entirety of our revision period, and it comes up on the exam! I doubt many of us lost marks on it, but I really dislike the way that question was structured. What's the point of forcing students into explaining that one strategy when we learned eight?

I think this exam really did favour the people who were able to memorise definitions word for word, and had a really good case study for the Leadership/Change management. Many of the more detailed concepts we learned in the theory were left out, and several of the questions seemed to double up on content without asking for higher order responses other than the 10 marker, which from my vague recollection seemed fair enough. It certainly felt like one of those exams that could've covered a lot more content and allowed students to 'show off their knowledge' more, and didn't.

2018 - 2019 (VCE): English Language, Maths Methods, Legal Studies, Global Politics, Business Management (2018), Philosophy
2020 - 2024: Bachelor of Laws (Honours)/Bachelor of Commerce @ Monash University