Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 24, 2024, 10:56:57 pm

Author Topic: 40+ Raw Tutoring for Bio, Methods and Psych  (Read 393 times)  Share 

gary123

• Adventurer
  • Respect: +4
40+ Raw Tutoring for Bio, Methods and Psych
« on: February 01, 2020, 11:30:46 pm »
Hi guys - my name is Carlo and I will be offering tutoring for Methods [45] (1-4), Biology [40] (3 & 4) and Psych [50] (3 & 4) in 2020. I am located in the western suburbs and will be tutoring at Watergardens library, RMIT or State library.

If you are a student who has high aspirations to do well in VCE but are frustrated with the seemingly gruelling process to achieving your goals - I can promise to help you through that process to translate your dedication into success.

However it is through not only grasping a concept but also taking that extra step of UNDERSTANDING that allows me to become the better student and teacher. As an individual I value hardwork and discipline highly. Therefore, as a tutor I promise to work hard to help you draw out your all your potential to achieve

I will continually question your knowledge in class and help you develop new insights to increase your understanding.

I have a multitude of exam style questions and other resources to aid you in your studies as well (over 50+ exams for each subject).

I know my biology study score is not as great as my other scores, however I believe this does not reflect my actual knowledge with the course. I actually consider it my strongest subject but I ultimately was not able to deliver on exam day due to external circumstances on that day.

Rates are $25 in groups (max 3) and $30 in private. If you are interested please send a text at 0415888962 or email me at [email protected]

Looking forward to 2020 with 2020 vision with you all!
2018 - Psychology [50]
2019 - Chem,bio,spesh,meth,eng