Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 28, 2024, 08:22:14 pm

Author Topic: From today until November 2 (and beyond)  (Read 20997 times)

Joseph41

• Administrator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Respect: +7477
Re: From today until November 2
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2017, 07:01:04 pm »
Match previews! Although they always turn into a half match report because I usually look back on the week prior to sort of predict what needs to happen this week :P

This is the best.

Would love to read some, even though I'd have absolutely no context haha. I'm a cricket nerd. 8)

Oxford comma, Garamond, Avett Brothers, Orla Gartland enthusiast.

paigek3

• Forum Obsessive
  • My name is Ella
  • Respect: +126
« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2017, 07:38:23 pm »
This is the best.

Would love to read some, even though I'd have absolutely no context haha. I'm a cricket nerd. 8)

Haha love it! They're on https://www.manlycricket.com/topics/round-previews/ if you'd like to have a look, this week's one hasn't been uploaded yet

Should I link a vid I did with the Syd Sixers seeing as though you love cricket? :P
« Last Edit: October 09, 2017, 07:47:29 pm by paigek3 »
HSC subjects
Advanced English | Extension 1 English | Extension 2 English | Legal Studies | PDHPE | Society and Culture | General 2 Maths

Need HSC tutoring, mentoring or essay marking? I'm offering all of that online! Check out all the offers, pricing and details here https://bandsevenhsctutoring.wordpress.com/blog/ and feel free to get in contact with me if you want any more info :)

Joseph41

• Administrator
« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2017, 07:40:47 pm »
Haha love it! They're on manlycricket.com if you'd like to have a look, this week's one hasn't been uploaded yet

Should I link a vid I did with the Syd Sixers seeing as though you love cricket? :P

Would be grouse! :D

paigek3

• Forum Obsessive
  • My name is Ella
« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2017, 07:46:51 pm »
+1
Would be grouse! :D

I'll only link one so I don't seem too snobby lol!!! This is probs my fave interview wise cause got to interview a rugby 7s player and sixers WBBL https://www.facebook.com/SydneySixers/videos/1318401801555893/ (also the ONLY video that didn't get uploaded to youtube smh)
HSC subjects
Advanced English | Extension 1 English | Extension 2 English | Legal Studies | PDHPE | Society and Culture | General 2 Maths

Need HSC tutoring, mentoring or essay marking? I'm offering all of that online! Check out all the offers, pricing and details here https://bandsevenhsctutoring.wordpress.com/blog/ and feel free to get in contact with me if you want any more info :)

paigek3

• Forum Obsessive
  • My name is Ella
« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2017, 08:56:24 pm »
+2
Starting to feel quite confident with my content knowledge for PD so will be doing a full past paper tomorrow. Then might scan it in or get my brother to hand it in to my PDHPE teachers? Dunno what would be my best option tbh
HSC subjects

Joseph41

• Administrator
« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2017, 09:07:29 pm »
+1
I'll only link one so I don't seem too snobby lol!!! This is probs my fave interview wise cause got to interview a rugby 7s player and sixers WBBL https://www.facebook.com/SydneySixers/videos/1318401801555893/ (also the ONLY video that didn't get uploaded to youtube smh)

Very, very cool. Great work! :))

paigek3

• Forum Obsessive
  • My name is Ella
« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2017, 09:15:03 pm »
+5
Had a fairly productive day today! Completed the 2011 PDHPE practice paper except for a couple harder questions which I am typing up to send my teachers for feedback. Then I went to the gym and did a really good work out which was awesomeeeee. Then came home and did my essay for the Big History project for my 3 bonus points for Macquarie 8) 8) and now just trying to finish off a few more PD questions. Hoping to do 2012 tomorrow and finish my ext essay that I keep planning to do and end up doing something else lol! And edit one of my legal essays! How's everyone feeling thus far?
HSC subjects

dancing phalanges

• Forum Leader
  • Respect: +312
« Reply #37 on: October 11, 2017, 10:32:32 pm »
+1
Had a fairly productive day today! Completed the 2011 PDHPE practice paper except for a couple harder questions which I am typing up to send my teachers for feedback. Then I went to the gym and did a really good work out which was awesomeeeee. Then came home and did my essay for the Big History project for my 3 bonus points for Macquarie 8) 8) and now just trying to finish off a few more PD questions. Hoping to do 2012 tomorrow and finish my ext essay that I keep planning to do and end up doing something else lol! And edit one of my legal essays! How's everyone feeling thus far?

Going to the gym is honestly the best way to take a break from study! It's a pity because mine is around 20-30 minutes away from my place but still always a great way to keep healthy and motivated :)
HSC 2017 (ATAR 98.95) - English Advanced (94), English Extension 1 (48), Modern History (94), Studies of Religion 1 (48), Visual Arts (95), French Continuers (92)

Download our free discovery trial paper!

paigek3

• Forum Obsessive
  • My name is Ella
« Reply #38 on: October 11, 2017, 11:11:07 pm »
Going to the gym is honestly the best way to take a break from study! It's a pity because mine is around 20-30 minutes away from my place but still always a great way to keep healthy and motivated :)
Yesss definitely helps with motivation and great to clear the head! Touch footy season starts next week too so gotta get my fitness levels back up hahaha
HSC subjects

paigek3

• Forum Obsessive
  • My name is Ella
« Reply #39 on: October 14, 2017, 05:32:01 pm »
+4
Guess who just did a past paper for the full three hours without getting bored, distracted or losing motivation - meee!!! Ahhh so glad I did it because now it has given me motivation that I actually can do it! So keen to see my boyfriend tomorrow just to relax a bit, we gonna get some good food yay! But the studying won't completely leave because he's gonna help me with a few aspects of the sports medicine option for PD seeing as though he did his HSC last year wooooo
HSC subjects

paigek3

• Forum Obsessive
  • My name is Ella
« Reply #40 on: October 15, 2017, 08:12:07 pm »
+3
Doubt many will read this prior to tomorrow at around midday because of all the cramming currently going on! Had a really good day today, gonna FaceTime my boyfriend Wednesday night for some last minute revision before my exam & a little support too!

Feeling so grateful I’m not doing English tomorrow (compacted curriculum pros!!!!) although, little 16 year old me this time last year was in the same boat that a lot of you are in now. Wish I had discovered ATAR notes last year! I may have actually because I remember the discussion post-exam, but I was no more than a Guest. Thinking of heading over to the marking and feedback forums to assist in some feedback for some writings because I can see it is quite chaotic right now!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE FOR ENGLISH TOMORROW!!! I’m sure the essay questions won’t be as hard as you all are terrified for because usually paper 1 is fairly broad as it has to accomodate aaaaall the texts. Paper 2 on the other hand...no comment ;D

GOOD LUCK AGAIN AND I BELIEVE IN YOU ALL <3 keen to hear the question and how it all went!
HSC subjects

paigek3

• Forum Obsessive
  • My name is Ella
« Reply #41 on: October 18, 2017, 08:47:03 pm »
+5
Finally, it is my turn to begin the HSC exams for 2017 and my oh my am I nervous.

You’d think after the experience from last year I’d be fine but my heart is beating quite fast right now and I’m starting to boil up - can’t even remember if I was like this last year!

I don’t even know why I am as nervous as I am, PD is probably my best subject of all, from this year and last. Maybe it’s just first exam (of the block) nerves.

REALLY hoping I do not wake up feeling like this ;D
HSC subjects

fantasticbeasts3

• NSW MVP - 2018
  • Part of the furniture
  • Im Moment studiere ich kein Deutsch :-(
  • Respect: +864
« Reply #42 on: October 18, 2017, 08:56:30 pm »
+2
Finally, it is my turn to begin the HSC exams for 2017 and my oh my am I nervous.

You’d think after the experience from last year I’d be fine but my heart is beating quite fast right now and I’m starting to boil up - can’t even remember if I was like this last year!

I don’t even know why I am as nervous as I am, PD is probably my best subject of all, from this year and last. Maybe it’s just first exam (of the block) nerves.

REALLY hoping I do not wake up feeling like this ;D

best of luck for tomorrow!! you'll do amazing - you've clearly worked really hard the whole year and your work on the forums has been pretty extensive. go in tomorrow as calm as possible (listen to some music, talk about stuff other than the exam to your friends) and it'll be absolutely fine!
HSC 2017: English (Standard) // Mathematics // Modern History // Legal Studies // Business Studies
2018-2022: B International Studies/B Media (PR & Advertising) @ UNSW

paigek3

• Forum Obsessive
  • My name is Ella
« Reply #43 on: October 18, 2017, 09:06:55 pm »
best of luck for tomorrow!! you'll do amazing - you've clearly worked really hard the whole year and your work on the forums has been pretty extensive. go in tomorrow as calm as possible (listen to some music, talk about stuff other than the exam to your friends) and it'll be absolutely fine!

Thank you! Hopefully can sleep :P
HSC subjects

Lumenoria

• MOTM: JUN 18
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +85
« Reply #44 on: October 19, 2017, 09:06:41 am »
Good luck girl, you'll do great—just have confidence in yourself! Remember that you've persevered through a LOT to attain this, so you have a really good chance at doing well! ;D
HSC 2018 (ATAR 96.35) - English Advanced (96) | Mathematics General (87) | Legal Studies (94) | Economics (89) | Industrial Technology (94)