Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 07:36:22 pm

Author Topic: faculty scholarships  (Read 1035 times)  Share 

shademaker

• Victorian
  • Trailblazer
  • Respect: 0
faculty scholarships
« on: December 16, 2008, 03:18:36 pm »
when do they announce faculty scholarships? I assume it would be after enrolment but how long after?
Im gonna do a double degree of biomed and engineering and got an enter of 98.55. would that be a good enough score to get a faculty scholarship or do you need a 99.5+ sort of score

thanks

champorado

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • f yeh.
  • Respect: +5
Re: faculty scholarships
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2008, 04:55:29 pm »
For 'Engineering Excellence' it says you only need 98.00. I didn't check biomed 'cos I don't know what faculty that is, sorry. There's another one for engineering, but that's 95.00 and only has 5 places (the one I mentioned has approx. 50). Don't know when you'd find out. Hopefully someone who's gone through this will come in and reply.

Matt89

• Victorian
  • Trendsetter
  • Respect: +1
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2008, 11:58:41 pm »
For the engineering excellence scholarship, i think you get notified by mail so it comes a few days after results come out

cara.mel

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2008, 12:04:52 am »
For my science faculty scholarship I was notified by phone call in the late morning/early afternoon of results day. This was last year btw, but given conversation I have seen, I'd say this year's lot were also offered on monday.

Edit: The engineering excellence one is run differently to a faculty scholarship, just realised that after reading the post above. Thus it does not mean that you have missed out. There is a good chance there is one waiting for you :)