Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 19, 2024, 09:54:30 am

Author Topic: How to get 45+ in Texts and Traditions?  (Read 3655 times)  Share 

rachid.kam

• Forum Regular
  • The higher you fly, the harder you fall
  • Respect: +5
How to get 45+ in Texts and Traditions?
« on: October 26, 2017, 08:46:40 pm »
Okay, this is like the tenth time I posted in this forum and still no reply.
Please, if anyone is willing to share their tips and tricks on getting a 45+, I would be eternally grateful and forever in your debt.
Hope someone replies this time....
2016:
Biology [41]
2017:
Texts and Traditions [] | Physics [lool] | Chemistry [46] | Methods [looool] | English[38]
Atar: 92
Monash University: Bachelor of Biomed 2018-2020

Texts and Traditions: The path toward a 40+
100 Days until the VCE Chem Exam: STRATEGY

anat0my

• Victorian
  • Trendsetter
  • Respect: +6
Re: How to get 45+ in Texts and Traditions?
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2017, 02:01:15 pm »
Hey, have you looked at the different threads on the Texts forum, they give general advice that may be helpful. I've written Resources/Advice: QURAN that gives more specific tips. Overall, I would say the best thing is to write as if you're explaining the concepts to someone who has no idea about the topic. AKA being concise. You may choose to use technical sophisticated terminology but make sure that it's always explained. Also check out the criterion for each section. Especially for the exegesis section, that has great emphasis on explaining the historical background.

Again, I would recommend just being clear and to the point whilst also being comprehensive.. if that makes sense. Hope that helped. All the best :)