Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 20, 2024, 12:35:47 am

Author Topic: If you got a pd from mhs, does that mean your chances for 2nd round are high?  (Read 1174 times)  Share 

m.yara184

• Trendsetter
  • Respect: 0
If you got a pd from mhs, does that mean your chances for 2nd round are high?

for_icarus

• Forum Regular
  • stay with me... 真夜中のドアをたたき :)
  • Respect: +2
If you got a pd from mhs, does that mean your chances for 2nd round are high?
Yeah, seeing how people did last year and how second round offers are given, I think you have a good chance of getting that offer (if you don't already get it from PD, which I think is also likely!)
my goals
⎡Y10⎦ ✧  Methods 1/2 ⚬ Physics U2 
⎡Y11⎦ ✧ MM 3/4 ⚬ Phys 3/4 ⚬ Chem 1/2 ⚬ SM 1/2 ⚬ Eco 1/2 ⚬ Lit 1/2
⎡Y12⎦ ✧  Goal {98.00-99.95}
⎡UNI⎦ ✧  Ivy League

m.yara184

• Trendsetter
Yeah, seeing how people did last year and how second round offers are given, I think you have a good chance of getting that offer (if you don't already get it from PD, which I think is also likely!)

Thanks, hope u have an amazing time at mac rob. Yeah I’m submitting my application form tomorrow morning, and I will see what happens 😀

for_icarus

• Forum Regular
  • stay with me... 真夜中のドアをたたき :)
  • Respect: +2
Thanks, hope u have an amazing time at mac rob. Yeah I’m submitting my application form tomorrow morning, and I will see what happens 😀
Woah, tomorrow morning! I think you'll be fine, you'll probably get in, and if not definitely a 2nd round offer! Also thanks, I'm pretty excited about mac.rob but more excited for you getting a PD!  ;D
my goals
⎡Y10⎦ ✧  Methods 1/2 ⚬ Physics U2 
⎡Y11⎦ ✧ MM 3/4 ⚬ Phys 3/4 ⚬ Chem 1/2 ⚬ SM 1/2 ⚬ Eco 1/2 ⚬ Lit 1/2
⎡Y12⎦ ✧  Goal {98.00-99.95}
⎡UNI⎦ ✧  Ivy League

ilikepositivity

• Adventurer
Has the second round of offers begun?
I received a PD from MGHS due to the 5% rule. Is the second round and third round offers also subject to 5% rule - if that's the case, I guess I dont have a chance with the 2nd/3rd round offers :-(

CHA0021

• Trailblazer
i think they are. welp