Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 10:22:09 am

Poll

Should Poet and Lex get septum piercings together? 😜

YES YES YES YES
7 (70%)
ehhhh, nah
3 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: September 12, 2020, 06:56:10 pm

Author Topic: w0lfqu33ns problematic journal!  (Read 37471 times)

Geoo

• MOTM: DEC 19
  • Forum Leader
  • Class of 2020
  • Respect: +685
Re: w0lfqu33ns problematic journal!
« Reply #120 on: November 20, 2019, 12:27:34 pm »
+8
I second what bri has said 100%.
You are going through a hard time, and I was in a similar place last year during the same time. I can be super cliche and say that it will get better in time, but I know that it really doesn't seem like it. The good thing is is that you are getting help which is amazing, and as bri said, I wouldn't care to much about doing well in year 10 exams as they really don't mean much for the future.

At the moment all i can really advise is to look after yourself and do what you need to do to feel better. From personal experience maybe focus more on your health instead of your education, as your health is always the most important and without it, you can't really do anything else. So take some time for yourself, make small goals and take a breather. Do some things that you enjoy that are small, maybe go treat yourself with a new pair of shorts, go for a small walk, hang out with a few friends and even let them know how you are feeling.

It well get better over time, and look after yourself especially your health! PM me if you need to talk :)

2020: VCE 93.2
2022: BSci/Arts (Chemistry/Pharmacology and French)@Monash

caffinatedloz

• VIC MVP - 2019
  • Part of the furniture
  • Respect: +856
« Reply #121 on: November 20, 2019, 05:31:56 pm »
+7
So sorry you're feeling like this w0olfqu33n. Although things feel really awful right now, I'm so glad to hear you've got some professional support. It's fantastic that you like your psych and hopefully, she'll be just one of the people in your life that can support you through this time in your life. I know it seems like a while before you can see her again (and sounds like a while too), but you only have to hold on a little longer. Hopefully, she's given you some things to try in the meantime.

Can totally relate to feeling like you can't breathe all the time. Was literally almost given an asthma puffer, before my doctor realised that I was just super stressed and anxious. It's not a nice feeling, but it is something that will eventually pass. When I was really struggling, I thought that there was no way things would ever get and better, but then I woke up one day, looked back, and realised that things were better than they had been a month ago, and a lot better than they had been the month before that. You'll start making progress, and before you know it, this will be behind you.

Although this phase is dark and gloomy, remember that the sun is just behind the horizon, and will come again. <3

And like Geo and Bri said, focus on you at the minute. (Stuff those exams; they mean literally nothing.)

Evolio

• MOTM: MAY 20
  • Forum Leader
  • Respect: +485
« Reply #122 on: November 21, 2019, 06:53:41 pm »
+7
Hi w0lfqu33n.
I agree with everyone above.
I just wanted to say that hang in there and you will get through this dark time. I know it looks like there's no way out and it's a neverending cycle but the cycle will break sometime. Believe me, I've experienced dark times as well and they do get better. Just stay strong. I know you are strong! You can beat this.

I feel so done in my world right now. All I do is screw everything up and ruin it myself.
I feel like this sometimes as well. But, you know what, you just got to persevere and stay strong and time will heal you. Just give it some time.

Also, about your exams, they literally mean nothing and your mental health is priority number one so I would focus on that.

Keep shining!

Snow Leopard

• MOTM: SEP 19
  • Forum Leader
  • Respect: +196
« Reply #123 on: November 29, 2019, 08:18:05 pm »
+3
Hey w0lfqu33en, I hope you're well!

Have you finished Yr 10 Exams?

w0lfqu33n89

• Trendsetter
  • This is my text until I find another poetic quote
  • Respect: +151
« Reply #124 on: December 07, 2019, 01:54:27 pm »
+14
« Last Edit: November 17, 2021, 01:41:57 am by w0lfqu33n89 »

w0lfqu33n89

• Trendsetter
« Reply #125 on: December 22, 2019, 08:28:40 pm »
+9

« Last Edit: November 17, 2021, 01:42:09 am by w0lfqu33n89 »

Bri MT

• VIC MVP - 2018
  • Administrator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • invest in wellbeing so it can invest in you
  • Respect: +3677
« Reply #126 on: December 22, 2019, 08:58:58 pm »
+8
Hey Lexie,

Feeling powerless is awful and painful. Finding it difficult or impossible to express yourself can make this feel more suffocating but I promise you that - however densely things seem to close on you - you still have your core of being you, Lexie. A puppet being moved in strange ways doesn't change what the puppet is made of or devalue it. Getting through this is hard but it will pass, even if it doesn't feel like it will.

I hope you have support to help you through this. Either way you'll get out eventually but you deserve support to aid you along the way.

Absolute best of luck

w0lfqu33n89

• Trendsetter
« Reply #127 on: December 28, 2019, 10:03:58 pm »
+1
« Last Edit: November 17, 2021, 01:42:25 am by w0lfqu33n89 »

Poet

• MOTM: JUN 18
  • Part of the furniture
  • Love. ~she/they
  • Respect: +2790
« Reply #128 on: December 28, 2019, 11:17:24 pm »
+13
a question I will always and forever ask myself;

"WHY DO I RUIN EVERYTHING I FUCKING TOUCH"
The answer to that question:

You don't.

The world is full of ups and downs; and granted, there are consequences for everything. Sometimes it can seem as if everything you do is wrong, that even when you think you're doing something right it's not, that somehow the world is against you. It's not.

Please remind yourself that there are some things completely out of your control - that includes other people's actions. It can be difficult to not blame yourself for the things directly affecting you in the moment. But things will change for you. It may take some work, and you may need help along the way, but this feeling is not yours alone to bear. We all just have to keep reminding ourselves that with every mistake there's a lesson, and with every lesson there's improvement.

Dont be afraid to reach out for help. Don't forget that you are loved and cared for. Especially so if you are struggling to love and care for yourself.
Thoughts are only thoughts.
They are not you. You do belong to yourself,
even when your thoughts don't.

Dealing with Year 12 - Put Your Mental Health at the Forefront
A Little Guide to Healthy Eating

w0lfqu33n89

• Trendsetter
« Reply #129 on: January 12, 2020, 05:52:34 pm »
+13
« Last Edit: November 17, 2021, 01:44:55 am by w0lfqu33n89 »

Snow Leopard

• MOTM: SEP 19
  • Forum Leader
  • Respect: +196
« Reply #130 on: January 12, 2020, 09:28:38 pm »
+1
within a week, im heartbroken and lost, depressed and filled with anger, anxious and jumping at every noise, crying at every cute couple photo I see on instagram and crying at the sad quotes on my facebook feed.
Hey,
I don't know how helpful this would be, but maybe try staying off social media for a bit to help you reduce the triggers or at least until you feel a bit better.

AngelWings

• Victorian Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Superstar
  • "Angel wings, please guide me..."
  • Respect: +1425
« Reply #131 on: January 12, 2020, 09:41:06 pm »
+13
Hey w0lfqu33n89/ Lex.

Although you’ll be feeling pretty terrible at the moment, remember that with time, things heal little by little. Having relatively recently broken up with someone as well, I empathise that it sucks. I imagine that it’d be even tougher being the one who had to tell them the bad news. I’m not trying to downplay the situation, because it was and is significant to you, but while negative things happen and hurt so much, there’s also the good that comes from it. You will no longer have the same issues as you were having before. Things will slowly become better as you realise that you don’t need to be with him to love again. You will be able to grow from this experience and learn that you are much stronger than you once thought.

While it is good to mourn the loss of something that you cared for so much, there’s also the other side - the figurative getting back up on your horse. You won’t be the same again, but you will also be stronger, smarter and braver one day. It may not be today but one day you’ll get there. Just take it easy and take one step at a time. Perhaps the first step is to mute/ block their number so you aren’t tempted to call him again. As always, please continue to seek mental health professionals as you have done when things get tough; you don’t have to deal with this alone and shouldn’t have to.

Here’s hoping the coming days get easier for you.
VCE: Psych | Eng Lang | LOTE | Methods | Further | Chem                 
Uni: Bachelor of Science (Hons) - genetics
Current: working (sporadically on AN)
VTAC Info Thread

w0lfqu33n89

• Trendsetter
« Reply #132 on: January 21, 2020, 01:39:50 pm »
+7
« Last Edit: November 17, 2021, 01:45:09 am by w0lfqu33n89 »

Bri MT

• VIC MVP - 2018
  • Administrator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • invest in wellbeing so it can invest in you
  • Respect: +3677
« Reply #133 on: January 21, 2020, 01:51:57 pm »
+5
Hey,

nothing to apologise for. It's ok to struggle, to have intense emotions & to feel lost. I'm proud of you for taking steps to help you work through them. I'm glad that you can use this is a space to get some of that stuff out receive support back.

I hope it gets easier soon

Evolio

• MOTM: MAY 20
  • Forum Leader
  • Respect: +485
« Reply #134 on: January 21, 2020, 05:42:37 pm »
+3
Hello lex

Don't apologise. It's good to just let everything out and say whatever you want and just let it go.

It's great that things are getting better for you so keep fighting and things will gradually get even better. They will.

We'll always be here for you.