Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 20, 2024, 08:07:22 am

Author Topic: FIXED ATAR AT USYD  (Read 853 times)  Share 

wjk1999921

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
FIXED ATAR AT USYD
« on: January 14, 2019, 06:05:23 pm »
Hi,

I really want to get into Bachelor of Liberal Arts and Science at USYD! However, I am only 0.90 marks off the cut-off.

I still havent received an offer and its the course I really want to do. So Im wondering if there is still a chance for me to get offers in the next 2 rounds as there is still vacancies.

Super worried I wont get in😔

darcyynic

• MOTM: NOV 18
  • Forum Regular
  • Respect: +81
Re: FIXED ATAR AT USYD
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2019, 07:40:10 pm »
+4
Hi,

I really want to get into Bachelor of Liberal Arts and Science at USYD! However, I am only 0.90 marks off the cut-off.

I still havent received an offer and its the course I really want to do. So Im wondering if there is still a chance for me to get offers in the next 2 rounds as there is still vacancies.

Super worried I wont get in😔

Hi there!

I have just looked at the UAC January Round 1 profile and it says that there are still vacancies in the Bachelor of Liberal Arts and Sciences. The lowest ATAR they took in the Jan Round 1 was 65.4 (excluding adjustment factors) but that the lowest ATAR they took including adjustment factors was 70. I don't know if you're eligible for any adjustment factors, or if they will apply them in later rounds to help fill up the courses, but I do think that you might have a chance because there are spots left over!

You might already have it, but here's the link to the document: https://www.uac.edu.au/assets/documents/atar/atar-profiles-january-round-1.pdf

Best of luck,
Darcy :)
HSC Class of 2018: English Advanced, English Extension 1, English Extension 2, Modern History, Ancient History, History Extension, and German Continuers.

2019: Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Advanced Studies (Politics and International Relations) (Dalyell Scholars) at USYD.