Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 20, 2024, 06:35:03 am

Author Topic: E12 Application  (Read 2047 times)

Rathin

• Trendsetter
  • Arthur Phillip High School
  • Respect: +9
E12 Application
« on: August 13, 2017, 04:53:20 pm »
Hello Everyone, I am currently in the process of writing my E12 application for physiotherapy and was wondering if anyone who has gotten this scholarship from previous years can help me out? Please PM me or comment below so I will get in contact with you. Thanks in Advance :)
2017 HSC
4u | 3u | Physics | Biology | Adv Eng | PDHPE

bowiemily

• HSC Lecturer
  • Forum Obsessive
  • So it goes.
  • Respect: +133
Re: E12 Application
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2017, 09:52:57 am »
+3
Hello Everyone, I am currently in the process of writing my E12 application for physiotherapy and was wondering if anyone who has gotten this scholarship from previous years can help me out? Please PM me or comment below so I will get in contact with you. Thanks in Advance :)

Hey Rathin!
I actually got this scholarship for International Global Studies, but had to turn it down in order to study Law. I would advise you to include anything and everything on your resume, and to be honest and passionate in your answers on the scholarship form. Also, get one of your teachers to check over the form before you submit it, just to double check that you've included everything you need to :)
Currently offering tutoring, send me a PM or email me at [email protected]
AdvEng: 100 (1st in State) - ExtEng: 49/50 - EarthEnviroScience: 95/100 (7th in State) - Modern History: 95/100 - Legal Studies: 96/100 Studies of Religion: 47/50

ATAR: 99.85
Studying Arts/Law at Sydney University

LegalEagle24/7

• Trailblazer
  • Respect: 0
Re: E12 Application
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2017, 09:22:46 pm »
Hi :)
I really want to study law [hence my name] at USYD and take part in quite a number of extra curricular activities however, none of them are law related. Do you have any recommendations? Thanks xx