Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 28, 2024, 11:40:45 pm

Author Topic: Post Your Creations!  (Read 7380 times)

Geoo

• MOTM: DEC 19
  • Forum Leader
  • Class of 2020
  • Respect: +685
Post Your Creations!
« on: April 14, 2021, 09:38:29 pm »
+7
The General Creative Thread

Welcome to the general creative thread! This is a board for anyone to post any of their amazing creations.
Not everyone wants to make a post/blog about what they're creating, so why not have a general board for any creative adventure. This board is for anyone who has made anything. It can be art, cooking, music, writing, craft, anything that you have created! You can post updates on what your making, to fully completed projects, or even just have a bit of a brainstorm as to what you might be making. You can even post some of your older projects as well!

Anyone is welcome to participate! It doesn't have to be anything grand, just click on the reply button and show your creations!
2020: VCE 93.2
2022: BSci/Arts (Chemistry/Pharmacology and French)@Monash

Geoo

• MOTM: DEC 19
  • Forum Leader
  • Class of 2020
  • Respect: +685
Re: Post Your Creations!
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2021, 09:53:13 pm »
+9
I'll go first  ;)
Recently, after being a long time crocheter, I decided to pick up knitting needles instead. I had done a little bit of knitting in the past, like making a scarf when I was seven, but I never really vibed with knitting. That is until recently! So, as my first major knitting project, I made a pair of socks!!! They are made with a 10 ply 100% wool, super stretchy and nice and soft. You can tell which sock I did first.... so many mistakes, but i'm very happy with my first project. I normally struggle to complete what I start with crochet, so this felt so amazing to complete. You should see my yarn stash..... I swear it never ends..... I have a problem. These took me about 8 days to complete, but many long hours to finish!

Here is the pattern: https://www.bhookedcrochet.com/2020/06/12/how-to-knit-socks/

Click on the photos to size them normally!

2020: VCE 93.2
2022: BSci/Arts (Chemistry/Pharmacology and French)@Monash