Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 05:48:22 am

Author Topic: Oh and BTW, here is my first post  (Read 1097 times)

QCAAMemes

• Adventurer
  • 1.8k+ on IG: @qcaamemes
  • Respect: +2
Oh and BTW, here is my first post
« on: October 21, 2019, 08:16:47 pm »
+4
Hey everyone, glad to be here! Some of you may know me from my popular meme page over on Instagram, but I am passionate about learning and aiming high when it comes to achievement and am more than happy to help other people get through the senior years as efficiently and as successfully as possible.
1. What state & year level are you in right now, and what are your subjects? (Mandatory)
Queensland, 11, Literature, Methods, Physics, Chemistry, Modern History, Economics
2. What movie do you most passionately hate? Provide justification. (Mandatory)
Star Wars: The Last Jedi. The 'subverted expectations'. Need I say more?
3. In the event of a zombie apocalypse, what would be your weapon of choice? (Mandatory).
I read somewhere that if you want to escape zombies just head somewhere snowy so they just freeze. If Antarctica is out of the question I'd settle for Mei's gun from Overwatch https://overwatch.gamepedia.com/Mei
4. Who do you want to be as a person, what do you want to achieve? (Optional)
I strive to achieve my absolute potential both mentally and physically. No excuses.
5. If you had to summarise your life in a paragraph, what would you say? (Optional).
Uninteresting thus far but remaining hopeful for the future. (You don't get a paragraph as I am too reticent  :P)

caffinatedloz

• VIC MVP - 2019
  • Part of the furniture
  • Respect: +856
Re: Oh and BTW, here is my first post
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2019, 09:15:01 pm »
+2
4. Who do you want to be as a person, what do you want to achieve? (Optional)
I strive to achieve my absolute potential both mentally and physically. No excuses.
What a fantastic goal and outlook on life. How have you been doing this throughout Year 11?

QCAAMemes

• Adventurer
  • 1.8k+ on IG: @qcaamemes
  • Respect: +2
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2019, 10:17:42 pm »
+2
What a fantastic goal and outlook on life. How have you been doing this throughout Year 11?
Year 11 has been a wild ride to be sure. Some good moments and some bad. I started to get my act together with my studying later in the year but still have a long way to go. Unlike many, I consider the switch from the OP system to the ATAR system more of a somewhat-annoying inconsistency in our education rather than an exasperating obstacle for our futures.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2019, 10:19:17 pm by QCAAMemes »

Joseph41

• Administrator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Respect: +7477
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2019, 09:05:57 am »
+2
Nice to have you here - looking forward to hearing more about your perspectives and experiences! :)

Oxford comma, Garamond, Avett Brothers, Orla Gartland enthusiast.