HSC Stuff > New South Wales Education Discussion

trial/past hsc exam paper links

(1/4) > >>

kavinila:
this site has heaps of schools' papers for a range of subjects! should be really helpful :) happy studying!

http://www.acehsc.net/past-trial-papers/

jakesilove:

--- Quote from: kavinila on July 16, 2016, 04:25:58 pm ---this site has heaps of schools' papers for a range of subjects! should be really helpful :) happy studying!

http://www.acehsc.net/past-trial-papers/

--- End quote ---

Far out, this is a beast of a resource! Should seriously come in handy in the lead up to Trials!

RuiAce:
Basically one of my my second go-to sources.

I don't completely approve of it on the inside though. It breached copyright by uploading CSSA papers.

But you guys, obviously need to be obedient and cute pretend that you've never heard of copyright laws.

studybuddy7777:

--- Quote from: RuiAce on July 16, 2016, 04:30:58 pm ---Basically one of my my second go-to sources.

I hate it on the inside though. It breached copyright by uploading CSSA papers.

But you guys, obviously need to be obedient and cute pretend that you've never heard of copyright laws.

--- End quote ---

Hahaha I love this and hasnt it got on the CSSA papers a date when it can be released to the public (generally after that years HSC) or is that just the independent? Furthermore, my teacher likes to be sneaky so she can get hs CSSA papers right back till 2003 ;) I agree that website up there is God in website form 👼🏼😂

RuiAce:

--- Quote from: studybuddy7777 on July 16, 2016, 08:15:34 pm ---Hahaha I love this and hasnt it got on the CSSA papers a date when it can be released to the public (generally after that years HSC) or is that just the independent? Furthermore, my teacher likes to be sneaky so she can get hs CSSA papers right back till 2003 ;) I agree that website up there is God in website form 👼🏼😂

--- End quote ---
2003 CSSA makes me yawn cause they're probably terribad. I really just meant outdated haha cause some CSSA questions are really...dubious.

But yeah leech the resource whilst you can. You don't see CSSA stuff on a daily basis

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version