Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 25, 2024, 05:54:44 am

Author Topic: SAC Timer.  (Read 415 times)  Share 

shzd_azd

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
SAC Timer.
« on: June 05, 2019, 08:57:03 am »
+3
Disclaimer: This post is not an advertisement or promotional post, I don't make any money off this. To any moderators, feel free to (re)move this post to the appropriate section should it be in the wrong part of the forum.

TLDR; Made a timer that is specifically for SACs/exams. Check it out if you want, link is at the bottom of the page.

I recently posted this on Reddit, thought I might share it here too. I created an online SAC Timer that can be projected for displaying the remaining time during assessment. I created this at the suggestion of a teacher, also as a quick side-project. This is to mitigate inaccurate timing, as from my experience, the remaining time is just written on a board by a teacher and crossed off; this is a solution to that. The timer can switch between reading and writing time automatically and has audible alerts for turnovers.

Feel free to share this with a teacher if your school allows this, or use it for yourself during practice SACs/exams if you find it useful. Again, I don't make money from this, just leaving it here as a tool if anyone wants to use it.

Link: sactimer.com

------2017------
Computing; Software Development - 45.0 raw