Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 24, 2024, 03:34:04 am

Author Topic: Atar notes issues  (Read 2478 times)  Share 

TheCommando

• Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +6
Atar notes issues
« on: May 08, 2017, 01:55:14 pm »
Hi, so i keep getting notifications about threads which i have turned of and dont want to receive which is annoying  and i have had it for a while now. ive tried alot of things and attempted to fix it alot but nothing works, i think  its a glitch for me

Also how to do i show my grad year etc.where it appears when i have posted on threads

jamonwindeyer

• Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • The lurker from the north.
  • Respect: +3108
Re: Atar notes issues
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2017, 08:58:21 pm »
+2
Hey! So just to clarify, in your profile, when you click Modify Profile->Notifications, do you see the screen exactly like this?

Just making sure the settings are right - If they are I'll get our developer to take a peek to see if they can fix! Sorry for the issues, I know you've had it for a while and that it must be really annoying!

Oh, as for Grad Year, you should be able to specify that in Account Settings -> Edit User Details  ?? :)
« Last Edit: May 08, 2017, 09:00:47 pm by jamonwindeyer »

TheCommando

• Forum Obsessive
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2017, 12:23:55 pm »
Yes i see thoose screen
Thank you so much

Ive done that for the grad year but it still doesnt show

Mod Edit: Post merge :)
« Last Edit: May 09, 2017, 01:45:23 pm by jamonwindeyer »

jamonwindeyer

• Honorary Moderator
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2017, 01:47:22 pm »
Yes i see thoose screen
Thank you so much

Ive done that for the grad year but it still doesnt show

Cool, I'll chuck a message to our developer today - Will let you know of any progress that is made :)

Hmm, not sure about Grad Year then, my school and grad year have never shown. Anyone else know if this is a setting we are missing? :)

TheCommando

• Forum Obsessive
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2017, 06:48:36 pm »
Cool, I'll chuck a message to our developer today - Will let you know of any progress that is made :)

Hmm, not sure about Grad Year then, my school and grad year have never shown. Anyone else know if this is a setting we are missing? :)

Ok sounds good

TheCommando

• Forum Obsessive
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2017, 01:05:40 pm »

Hey, has there been any updates? I still have the issue, also my forum profile pic doesnt load at all but for others it does. Is that a bug

Joseph41

• Administrator
  • Respect: +7477
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2017, 01:07:44 pm »
+1
Hey, has there been any updates? I still have the issue, also my forum profile pic doesnt load at all but for others it does. Is that a bug

If you PM me the image you want, I can see if it'll work if I try to upload it for you. :)

Oxford comma, Garamond, Avett Brothers, Orla Gartland enthusiast.

TheCommando

• Forum Obsessive
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2017, 05:13:58 pm »

Hey has the developer done anything?
I still have the problem unfortunetly

jamonwindeyer

• Honorary Moderator
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2017, 05:57:11 pm »
+1
Hey has the developer done anything?
I still have the problem unfortunetly

Hey! As far as I know he has had a peek but can't figure out why you're having the issue with notifications - If it is seriously pestering you in the short term I'd suggest to maybe set any email that comes as a notification for the AN Forums (you might be able to trigger based on subject or sender or something) to head to your Junk Folder. At least then the notifications won't bug you while they hopefully get fixed :P

TheCommando

• Forum Obsessive
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2017, 01:14:17 pm »
Hey! As far as I know he has had a peek but can't figure out why you're having the issue with notifications - If it is seriously pestering you in the short term I'd suggest to maybe set any email that comes as a notification for the AN Forums (you might be able to trigger based on subject or sender or something) to head to your Junk Folder. At least then the notifications won't bug you while they hopefully get fixed :P
Late reply sorry, yeah will try
I think its just this ocd weird thing, idk haaha