Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 24, 2024, 09:42:39 pm

Author Topic: Can't click on Articles?  (Read 1225 times)  Share 

Lollzza

• Forum Regular
  • It`s not a day without an existential crisis or tw
  • Respect: +19
Can't click on Articles?
« on: August 15, 2016, 09:52:47 pm »
Hi, I'm new here and the idea of this site is so wonderful  ;D

But unfortunately I can't seem to click on any articles? The page loads up fine but as much as I tap no links come up? I'm on an IPad with an updated OS so I'm not sure what the problem is. I don't have the storage to download any new apps, so I was wondering if there was a specific issue that I could possibly fix?

Sorry to start off with such a sour note, but I really want to make sure of these resources!
HSC 2018: Who knows at this point

brenden

• Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Respect: +2593
Re: Can't click on Articles?
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2016, 10:15:07 pm »
+2
Hi, I'm new here and the idea of this site is so wonderful  ;D

But unfortunately I can't seem to click on any articles? The page loads up fine but as much as I tap no links come up? I'm on an IPad with an updated OS so I'm not sure what the problem is. I don't have the storage to download any new apps, so I was wondering if there was a specific issue that I could possibly fix?

Sorry to start off with such a sour note, but I really want to make sure of these resources!
Hey, totally not a sour note! Thanks so much for your super kind words :) :)

Could you just explain a little more what's going on? Like, you're clicking on the 'articles' page, and it's fine, and then you try to click on the articles themseves - like on the title or something, and there's no 'button' to click (as in, no link embedded in the title)?  - Is that the issue, or have I got it wrong?
✌️just do what makes you happy ✌️

Lollzza

• Forum Regular
  • It`s not a day without an existential crisis or tw
  • Respect: +19
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2016, 10:19:43 pm »
Yes, exactly! Sorry for not being more specific, but that's pretty much it. I click both on the picture and the title and there's no link to go through. Thanks for replying so quickly!
HSC 2018: Who knows at this point

brenden

• Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Respect: +2593
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2016, 10:23:46 pm »
+2
Yes, exactly! Sorry for not being more specific, but that's pretty much it. I click both on the picture and the title and there's no link to go through. Thanks for replying so quickly!
Nah no worries! I'll let the tech guy know!

If there's any article that you actually like, really want to read in the super near future, post the title of it here and someone can even just access it for you and copy/paste you the content into a personal message :) :)

Hopefully we can get this issue fixed up soon for you though!
✌️just do what makes you happy ✌️