Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 20, 2024, 03:18:51 am

Author Topic: English Study Score  (Read 4054 times)

Daniel1999

• Fresh Poster
English Study Score
« on: December 15, 2016, 06:25:48 pm »
Is it just me or did anyone else get a surprisingly low English Study score? I got a study score of 32 which came as a bit of a surprise though it wasn't too much lower than I was expecting. There were a fair few others at my school who were all expected by teachers to get into the 40s but struggled to get mid 30s. In anyone else's opinion, was the exam standard this year much higher than previous years? Or did most of my school's cohort just underperform on the exam?

Litigator

• Forum Regular
Re: English Study Score
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2016, 06:43:06 pm »
Is it just me or did anyone else get a surprisingly low English Study score? I got a study score of 32 which came as a bit of a surprise though it wasn't too much lower than I was expecting. There were a fair few others at my school who were all expected by teachers to get into the 40s but struggled to get mid 30s. In anyone else's opinion, was the exam standard this year much higher than previous years? Or did most of my school's cohort just underperform on the exam?

Sometimes in the entire case that the entire cohort just underperforms thanks to maybe easy sacs?
I remember in my economics my teacher making extremely easy sacs, like 90% of the cohort getting above 80%. Teachers were pumped because they thought alot of us would get above 40. Thankfully i held onto my rank 2, and while me and rank 1 got 48 and 49 respectively by performing well on the exam the next best was 33 or 34 i believe, and they had around 95% average on sacs..
vce
monash arts/business
rmit accounting/finance

Biology24123

• Forum Leader
  • School: Scopus
Re: English Study Score
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2016, 07:03:04 pm »
The exam standard wouldn't have changed