Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 02:25:53 am

Author Topic: Study help please  (Read 1650 times)

emilyyyyyyy

• Forum Regular
  • Respect: 0
Study help please
« on: October 22, 2019, 11:12:49 pm »
Hi all,

So I have my legal exam the day before my eco exam, and before those two, I have a 3 day break. How would you suggest I study for those subjects in those 3 days bc they're both really content heavy and I honestly dont know a lot about either of them rn :/

jelena_nina2001

• Forum Regular
Re: Study help please
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2019, 08:28:54 am »
Hi all,

So I have my legal exam the day before my eco exam, and before those two, I have a 3 day break. How would you suggest I study for those subjects in those 3 days bc they're both really content heavy and I honestly dont know a lot about either of them rn :/

idk but maybe legal day one, eco day 2 and legal again (day before eam - light revision) idk tho sorry

meerae

• MOTM: JAN 19
  • Trendsetter
  • wack.
  • Respect: +86
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2019, 10:24:42 am »
Hi all,

Hiya!
So I have this issue as well (except I've got ext math the day before legal and ext eng the Friday before)
What I'm planning to do is dedicate the Saturday to eco, and do past papers + go over essay plans and content and whatnot and then do legal on the sunday.
then the day before each exam use that time to go over my weakest topics/chapters to make sure I'm as ready as I can be.

Hope this helps!
meerae :)
2018 hsc; mathematics
2019 hsc; english adv english ext 1&2 math ext 1 legal studies economics

HSC w/ a stresshead {class of'19}

emilyyyyyyy

• Forum Regular
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2019, 02:14:04 pm »
Hiya!
So I have this issue as well (except I've got ext math the day before legal and ext eng the Friday before)
What I'm planning to do is dedicate the Saturday to eco, and do past papers + go over essay plans and content and whatnot and then do legal on the sunday.
then the day before each exam use that time to go over my weakest topics/chapters to make sure I'm as ready as I can be.

Hope this helps!
meerae :)

Thank you both!

And yes me too, I have ext eng on the friday as well as sor that morning but i think that's a good plan