Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 18, 2024, 10:59:42 pm

Author Topic: I need a topic 4 questions pls  (Read 2313 times)  Share 

jelena_nina2001

• Forum Regular
  • Respect: 0
I need a topic 4 questions pls
« on: October 11, 2019, 05:08:41 pm »
hey peeps,

as stated above, would anyone have any past paper q's for topic 4 specifically short answer questions (policies and mgmt)?

ty

infinityandbeyond

• Trailblazer
Re: I need a topic 4 questions pls
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2019, 01:09:59 pm »
+1
I do not have short answer question but I do have essay questions on T4.
Question 1
Analyse how macroeconomic policy (i.e. Fiscal and Monetary Policy) can be used to achieve external stability.
Question 2
Explain the method behind how a Government can finance a budget deficit.
 Question 3
Evaluate the rationale behind the Reserve Bank of Australia’s target inflation rate and explain why monetary policy suffers from a time lag limitation.
 Question 4
Discuss the benefits and disadvantages of having a minimum wage and explain the national system for determining the minimum wage.
 Question 5
Using diagrams, explain how market-based policies can assign a price to a negative externality (e.g. pollution) and improve the quality of life through a paradoxical reduction in consumption.

jelena_nina2001

• Forum Regular
Re: I need a topic 4 questions pls
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2019, 04:10:00 pm »
I do not have short answer question but I do have essay questions on T4.
Question 1
Analyse how macroeconomic policy (i.e. Fiscal and Monetary Policy) can be used to achieve external stability.
Question 2
Explain the method behind how a Government can finance a budget deficit.
 Question 3
Evaluate the rationale behind the Reserve Bank of Australia’s target inflation rate and explain why monetary policy suffers from a time lag limitation.
 Question 4
Discuss the benefits and disadvantages of having a minimum wage and explain the national system for determining the minimum wage.
 Question 5
Using diagrams, explain how market-based policies can assign a price to a negative externality (e.g. pollution) and improve the quality of life through a paradoxical reduction in consumption.

that's fine, these are really great. Thanks so much!