Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 28, 2024, 07:58:42 pm

Author Topic: Albums/Songs of 2011  (Read 7498 times)  Share 

ShortBlackChick

• Victorian
  • Part of the furniture
  • Respect: +212
Re: Albums/Songs of 2011
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2012, 02:11:24 pm »
Albums (the more well known artists) I'm looking forward to

Justin Bieber - Believe

Huh?

Yeasayer have a new album coming out? Awesome! I can never get over 'O.N.E.' I'm listening to it right now

Albums I played over an over again in 2011
Beyonce- 4 (fuck the haters, I think she's amazing. Probs not her best, but still, pretty awesome anyway)
Coldplay- Mylo Xyloto (Princess of China & Paradise <3)
David Guetta- Nothing but the beat (I know, whats wrong with me, but I love 'I can only imagine')
Demi Lovato -Unbroken (LOL. First half was shithole)
Selena Gomez- When the sun goes down (Again LOL)
Ministry of Sound -Sessions Eight
RHCP- I'm With You (Still havent got it, but I heard it. A friend bought me their oral/visual history book for my birthday)

I cant wait until RHCP tours Aus, but I heard tours have been postponed coz Keidis is having foot surgery or something.

I need to get Stronger by Kelly Clarkson.
2010: History Revolutions 35
2011: English 3/4, Accounting 3/4, Economics 3/4, Mathematical Methods 3/4, International Studies 3/4.

This C**t, under the name of anonymous, started giving me shit and I called him a C**t and now look. I'm f****n banned.

Reckoner

• Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +60
  • School Grad Year: 2012
« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2012, 03:38:37 pm »
@Toothpaste
You have a great taste in music. Are you going to BDO? Noel Gallagher + Kasabian + Cage the elephant + The Living End = DROOL. Sadly I can't go due to school leadership camp  :'(

Anyone going to Noel's Sideshow on the 31st? I can get a ticket, but will have to solo it.
Nice! I'm going to Noelly Noel's Palais show (also solo) and shall be in... ROW A. Brain exploded when I got the ticket. I hope everyone ends up standing because I find seated gigs really awkward especially when I'm going to be right in front of Noel Gallagher yelling out lyrics.

I'm going to BDO in Sydney (won these) and Melbourne so I won't have any clashes. I'll also be able to diversify my schedule to check out lesser known artists. Plus a Kasabian sidey and a Noel Gallagher sidey as mentioned.

The Arctic Monkeys/Miles Kane shows last week were fantastic too. Especially the one at the Palace. Festival Hall was stinky. Here's a picture I took to show how close I was (brag):
(Image removed from quote.)

2012's going well haha.

I'm so jealous! I wish I had your life.

transgression

• de Modular, corp.
  • Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • Respect: +27
« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2012, 04:40:36 pm »
Ohh toothpaste I have camp during that time as well I think. Forgot about the 2 week camp I have in feb. Drag Jim Fab along with you!!
Quote from:  wah wah
FACEBOOK

Toothpaste

• pseudospastic
  • Victorian
  • Part of the furniture
  • Member #10
  • Respect: +26
« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2012, 02:26:07 pm »
Ohh toothpaste I have camp during that time as well I think. Forgot about the 2 week camp I have in feb. Drag Jim Fab along with you!!
Oh damn. Haha nah, I haven't spoken to him in ages. It should be fun (and sweaty) regardless.