Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 30, 2024, 12:44:48 am

Author Topic: EAS question  (Read 1544 times)  Share 

KingTings

• MOTM: JULY 19
  • Forum Regular
  • "I'll do it later.."
  • Respect: +15
EAS question
« on: April 05, 2019, 10:59:16 pm »
Hey guys!
So I was looking over personal illness/disability (PO1A) and I was wondering if it is worth applying.
I have hyperhidrosis (severe sweating of palms), making exams incredibly difficult as I can barely hold pens and write for long periods. I have been diagnosed though not treated, with the school not being notified of my condition.
I'm not too sure of this is a serious enough educational impact and what documentation I would need.
Any suggestions would be appreciated!
HSC 2019
Business Studies - Economics - Physics - English Adv. - Maths Adv.

ATAR:
Aim = 92+, Actual = 97.1 ;D

meerae

• MOTM: JAN 19
  • Trendsetter
  • wack.
  • Respect: +86
Re: EAS question
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2019, 07:08:27 am »
+1
Hey guys!
So I was looking over personal illness/disability (PO1A) and I was wondering if it is worth applying.
I have hyperhidrosis (severe sweating of palms), making exams incredibly difficult as I can barely hold pens and write for long periods. I have been diagnosed though not treated, with the school not being notified of my condition.
I'm not too sure of this is a serious enough educational impact and what documentation I would need.
Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Hey, KingTings!

I find that it doesn't hurt to apply, the worst that can happen is they reject your claim.
When you continue with your claim UAC will give you a pdf document that you'll need to get signed by yourself, your principal/year coordinator and your doctor (there are 3 forms, one for each).

And then you can add any additional documents that would help your claim.

Hope this helps!
meerae :)
2018 hsc; mathematics
2019 hsc; english adv english ext 1&2 math ext 1 legal studies economics

HSC w/ a stresshead {class of'19}