Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 24, 2024, 08:08:36 pm

Author Topic: Making your Bound reference for Methods  (Read 1623 times)  Share 

Gmfarah1

• Trailblazer
  • Respect: 0
Making your Bound reference for Methods
« on: November 13, 2018, 09:44:05 pm »
Can anyone list down some tips on how I can make my bound reference, I am currently in year 11 and doing 3&4 methods next year, I've successfully completed 3&4 Further this year and created my own bound reference from scratch. Is this a necessary approach I should continue to do with Methods next year, are there any efficient ways I can make a bound reference that can benefit me in my sacs and exams?
2018: Further mathematics  [ 32]
2019: Mathematical Methods [ 35]  ~ English [ 43]  ~ Chemistry [38] ~ Biology [40] ~ Religion and society [ 50]

Atar Goal: 97.50

Sine

• Werewolf
  • National Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Respect: +2103
Re: Making your Bound reference for Methods
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2018, 09:49:54 pm »
Can anyone list down some tips on how I can make my bound reference, I am currently in year 11 and doing 3&4 methods next year, I've successfully completed 3&4 Further this year and created my own bound reference from scratch. Is this a necessary approach I should continue to do with Methods next year, are there any efficient ways I can make a bound reference that can benefit me in my sacs and exams?
I think the main things you should include in a bound reference are small things that you have gotten wrong in the past e.g. Wrong number of decimal places, units, dx on the end of an integrand, etc.

You should also include any questions that you have found difficult in the past as to jog your memory when you get in the sacs/exam if you were to encounter something similar on those days.

You can also include theory in the bound reference but my feeling is that it would be moreso a revision tool as you made it rather than being that useful within exam conditions.

Globe

• Forum Regular
  • Respect: +11
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2018, 09:54:10 pm »
Definitely do it from scratch and as you go because it essentially becomes a way of doing revision before SAC's too!
2017: | Psychology [41->40] |
2018: | Business Management [46->45] | English [43] | Japanese SL [35->43] | Biology [39->40] | Methods [29->33] |
Atar: 96.55 :)

anon101

• Forum Regular
  • Respect: 0
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2018, 08:38:43 am »
So would you guys recommend to type and then bind at Officeworks, or just handwrite them?
What have all you guys done in the past?