Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 04:09:34 pm

Author Topic: Should I order my Unit 3/4 textbooks now?  (Read 926 times)  Share 

MindCabbage

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
Should I order my Unit 3/4 textbooks now?
« on: July 28, 2019, 09:06:03 pm »
Hello!
I want to order my unit 3/4 textbooks for bio chem and psych to start studying before year 12, which is next year for me, but I'm a bit hesitant because I don't know if they will still be using the same textbooks next year. The same goes for ATARnotes notes and A+ notes. My main questions are how often do they update these and, would it be wise to buy them if I don't know when they change the textbooks?

Bri MT

• VIC MVP - 2018
  • Administrator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • invest in wellbeing so it can invest in you
  • Respect: +3677
Re: Should I order my Unit 3/4 textbooks now?
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2019, 06:38:21 am »
+1
Usually the same books are fine as long as the study design isn't changing (for these subjects the sd changes in 2021 so you're all good), but you could always ask teachers at your school to be sure.

kimokeeffe

• Forum Regular
  • Respect: +4
Re: Should I order my Unit 3/4 textbooks now?
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2019, 05:55:50 pm »
i recon its never too early to order your textbooks, even if you dont use them straight away, its good to have them just in case you find yourself with some extra time on the holidays and get the chance to read over a couple chapter reviews/summaries to start getting your head around what you will learn - always a good thing to get ahead!