Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 04:19:49 am

Author Topic: What SDD means in 2019 (new cohort, new challenges)  (Read 4436 times)  Share 

Opengangs

• New South Welsh
  • Forum Leader
  • \(\mathbb{O}_\mathbb{G}\)
  • Respect: +480
What SDD means in 2019 (new cohort, new challenges)
« on: January 24, 2019, 12:07:06 am »
+12
Hey guys! New year cohort so super excited to see new faces come here and ask questions (2018ers can come pitch in and answer questions for the 2019 cohort ;))!

Before I begin, I would like to say a HUGE thank you to JTrudreau for her endless contributions in 2018. Your contributions are immense and the forum would not have run as smoothly if it weren’t for your selfless voluntary work throughout the year. Every week, you put countless hours to pitch in with new ideas and such silly ALCON names and I’m sure everyone can see the amount of work you put in!

As she departs, I would like to reflect on this moment to also thank the 2018 cohort for sticking by with the board and that I hope it’s helped with your studies (even if it’s just answering a few queries)!

2019 is another cohort which means new challenges! But lucky for us, the syllabus hasn’t changed at all! The goal for 2019 is to attract and engage with a wider cohort and maximising the number of people to help and assist! So if you know any SDD people in the lower years and you’ve found the forums helpful, feel free to link them here!

Thanks everyone and I hope you have a good and safe 2019! :)

DrDusk

• NSW MVP - 2019
  • Forum Leader
  • Respect: +130
Re: What SDD means in 2019 (new cohort, new challenges)
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2019, 12:19:42 am »
+3
I'll also help with answering any questions :)

JTrudeau

• Trendsetter
  • Master of the Meeses
  • Respect: +90
Re: What SDD means in 2019 (new cohort, new challenges)
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2019, 06:33:13 am »
+11
Hey y’all!

Just wanted to pop back in and also say a massive THANK YOU to everyone who supported the 2018 SDD board! Everyone who participated in Alcon, pitched trial paper ideas, or just followed the stuff we were doing.

I’m so immensely proud of all of you for really putting yourself out there and working hard to reach your goals.

Now go forth, pass this torch of knowledge to the future cohorts of SDD!

— Serena // JTrudeau
Data Science, Finance || University of Sydney
== First in State for Software Design and Development 2017 ==
Advanced English | Maths Extension 1 | Maths Extension 2 | Economics | Software Design & Development | Chemistry