Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 24, 2024, 06:24:16 pm

Author Topic: How do I respond to this extended response question?  (Read 648 times)  Share 

elizabethelliott

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
How do I respond to this extended response question?
« on: June 11, 2019, 06:05:12 pm »
Hi,
how do I approach this extended question?
 Discuss the impacts of changes in the global business cycle on external stability
I have been very confused on how I should approach this, what should I say about external stability through the business cycle. I am so confused!
PLEASE HELP!  :-[

meerae

• MOTM: JAN 19
  • Trendsetter
  • wack.
  • Respect: +86
Re: How do I respond to this extended response question?
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2019, 06:14:51 pm »
Hi,
how do I approach this extended question?
 Discuss the impacts of changes in the global business cycle on external stability
I have been very confused on how I should approach this, what should I say about external stability through the business cycle. I am so confused!
PLEASE HELP!  :-[

Hey!

I'm going to try and be as much help as possible, but I am not the best at external stability..

Okay so here are the syllabus dot points for external stability;
• measurement <-- breifly touch on how external stability is measured, how it occurs and how resulting in external stability and talk about how countries have entered into the global business cycle and what it may mean for these countries
• trends <-- use trends as examples of changes and their result.
• positive and negative causes and effects <-- this is where all your content is, so how does a change in the business cycle result in positive/negative causes and effects and whatnot.

So for e.g. how would a global financial crisis (like the GFC) affect external stability or an increase in trade/financial flows

Hope this helps!
meerae :)
2018 hsc; mathematics
2019 hsc; english adv english ext 1&2 math ext 1 legal studies economics

HSC w/ a stresshead {class of'19}