ATAR Notes Initiatives > ATAR Notes Events

ATAR notes physics headstart lecture?

(1/1)

nicnia:
Just wondering if this lecture is worth it? They're far from me and seem to go for a long time, I don't want to waste a day if I'm just hearing things I already know! lol. The last two free lectures I went to I found just repeated the study design back at me and stuff I already knew! So don't want to make that mistake again...

Thank you in advance!

Rathin:
They are definitely worth it! It might seem a bit fast tracked but it really gives you an overview of the topic and some really good exam tips with it too.

jamonwindeyer:

--- Quote from: nicnia on January 07, 2017, 08:59:41 pm ---Just wondering if this lecture is worth it? They're far from me and seem to go for a long time, I don't want to waste a day if I'm just hearing things I already know! lol. The last two free lectures I went to I found just repeated the study design back at me and stuff I already knew! So don't want to make that mistake again...

Thank you in advance!

--- End quote ---

I suppose it depends on the person! I know the Physics lecturer for Victoria is absolutely phenomenal; but of course what is really useful to some isn't as useful for others. Maybe some people who have been to the Victorian Physics lectures could lend their insight as to what you can expect ;D

deStudent:
Didn't find it helpful when I went last year, notes were good though despite the mistakes in it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version